Wednesday July 27,2011 : Operator reports 800 percent rise in mobile betting turnover
The British online and land gambling group William Hill plc has launched its latest player offering, a new mobile gambling site at mobet.williamhill.com with services available on all mobile devices with internet capability and innovative features.
The company boasts that improvements include:
– Quicker connection.
– Access to the same odds and markets as online users.
– Easy and quick registration.
– Easy to view account with identifiable icons.
– Enhanced race cards with Racing Post information and silks.
– Innovative ways to make sports selections using interactive markets.
– Specially designed sports scoreboards – with engaging commentaries.
William Hill has made noteworthy headway in the mobile sector over the last 12 months and recently reported an 800 percent increase in year-on-year turnover.
The new site, which was developed in collaboration with mobile developer Mobenga, gives punters access to over 500,000 markets every week, the Racing Post App, Shake-A-Bet, Match Predictor and Mobile Casino.
"We’ve taken time to develop our new mobile site, and we believe it’s now the best in the marketplace," said Michael Byrne, head of mobile at William Hill, this week.
To celebrate the launch of their new mobile product, William Hill will refund all losing bets placed on mobile on horses who finish second at ‘Glorious Goodwood’ for a limited period.
Mobenga, a Swedish mobile technology specialist, was recently acquired by internet gambling software provider Playtech plc.