No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mobile Gambling Updates For 2011
- Mobile gambling solutions provider Spin3 partnered with Neomobile to launch Casino Planet for the regulated Italian market. Services provided by Spiral Solutions.
- Former French state gambling monopoly Pari-Mutuel Urbain expanded and upgraded its mobile offering to include Android, Apple and Bada (Samsung)
- INTRALOT Mobile (INTRALOT Italia) now provides access to sporting and live event betting on smartphone and tablet devices through m.intralot.it.
- Microgaming's Quickfire software platform added mobile gaming content to the Victor Chandler online gambling division’s existing Quickfire flexible platform.
- Swedish gaming developer Play'n GO now provides mobile and tablet gaming content to white-label provider Plus-Five Gaming.
- Cozy Games will supply a suite of mobile games to licensees on the EveryMatrix online gambling platform.
- Swedish state-owned gaming operator Svenska Spel introduced a mobile Lotto offering.
- Sportsbet launched a new mobile sportsbook with Swedish mobile provider Mobenga.
- Jackpot Factory Group's All Slots Mobile Casino to launch on the Spin3 developed and Microgaming powered Android Air platform for Android device users.
- Zukido launched zBox Mobile a new mobile gaming platform catering for both iPhone iOS and Android device users.
New Mobile Websites:
- www.casinoplanet.it (Mobile)
Spin3 partnered with Neomobile to launch Casino Planet, a new mobile gaming operation designed for the regulated Italian market. Casino Planet features table casino games powered by Microgaming optimised to offer a smooth and immersive mobile experience across a range of advanced smartphones including iOS and Android devices.
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.