No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mobile Gambling Updates For 2011
- Mobile gambling solutions provider Spin3 partnered with Neomobile to launch Casino Planet for the regulated Italian market. Services provided by Spiral Solutions.
- Former French state gambling monopoly Pari-Mutuel Urbain expanded and upgraded its mobile offering to include Android, Apple and Bada (Samsung)
- INTRALOT Mobile (INTRALOT Italia) now provides access to sporting and live event betting on smartphone and tablet devices through m.intralot.it.
- Microgaming's Quickfire software platform added mobile gaming content to the Victor Chandler online gambling division’s existing Quickfire flexible platform.
- Swedish gaming developer Play'n GO now provides mobile and tablet gaming content to white-label provider Plus-Five Gaming.
- Cozy Games will supply a suite of mobile games to licensees on the EveryMatrix online gambling platform.
- Swedish state-owned gaming operator Svenska Spel introduced a mobile Lotto offering.
- Sportsbet launched a new mobile sportsbook with Swedish mobile provider Mobenga.
- Jackpot Factory Group's All Slots Mobile Casino to launch on the Spin3 developed and Microgaming powered Android Air platform for Android device users.
- Zukido launched zBox Mobile a new mobile gaming platform catering for both iPhone iOS and Android device users.
New Mobile Websites:
- www.casinoplanet.it (Mobile)
Spin3 partnered with Neomobile to launch Casino Planet, a new mobile gaming operation designed for the regulated Italian market. Casino Planet features table casino games powered by Microgaming optimised to offer a smooth and immersive mobile experience across a range of advanced smartphones including iOS and Android devices.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.