No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings posts another record quarter
Tuesday November 4,2014 : STRONG QUARTERLY FROM ONLINE GAMBLING GROUP
888 Holdings posts another record quarterly, with online casino operations performing particularly well.
888 Holdings plc has posted another outstanding set of quarterly results, disclosing its performance numbers for the third quarter in an interim management statement for the period from 1 July 2014 to today, and incorporating the Group's third quarter trading period from 1 July 2014 to 30 September 2014.
Q3-2014 highlights include:
* Q3 Group revenue at an all time record of US$114 million (Q3 2013: US$94 million), an increase of 22 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C at US$98 million (Q3 2013: US$83 million), an increase of 19 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Casino at US$56 million (Q3 2013: US$45 million), an increase of 23 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Poker at US$23 million (Q3 2013: US$22 million), an increase of 3 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Bingo at US$11 million (Q3 2013: US$10 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$9 million (Q3 2013: US$5 million), an increase of 84 pecent year- on-year, lead by strong Sport performance, reflecting a successful FIFA World Cup and leveraging 888's newly integrated Sport platform capabilities;
* Q3 revenue B2B at US$16 million (Q3 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 41 percent year-on-year driven by US operations and Bingo;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 584,000 (Q3 2013: 498,000), an increase of 17 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 175,000 (Q3 2013: 172,000), up 1 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 482,000 (Q3 2013: 385,000), an increase of 25 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$134 (Q3 2013: US$135), a 1 percent decrease year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$319 (Q3 2013: US$264), a 21 percent increase year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$47 (Q3 2013: US$57), an 18 percent decrease year-on-year;
* As at 30 September 2014, 888 had 17.3 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 16 percent from 30 September 2013.
Management reported on current trading, observing:
"Revenue in October was more than 6 percent higher year on year and the Board now anticipates reporting an Adjusted EBITDA outcome for the full year ahead of current analyst consensus."
Chief executive officer Brian Mattingley said Tuesday:
"I am delighted to report that 888 has continued its strong performance in Q3, delivering an all time quarterly revenue record of $114 million. This was driven by an outstanding performance from Casino, reflecting our leading product and superior technology, as well as impressive growth in Sport, our B2B business and Bingo.
"We continue to build customer numbers reflecting the core strengths of the 888 brand, our leading product offer and CRM systems. With our highly skilled and innovative team, we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
The company also reported on its business-to-business activity, noting that Dragonfish revenue of US$16 million (Q3 2013: US$11 million), was up 41 percent year-on-year driven by US operations and Bingo.
Overall performance for the nine months ended 30 September 2014 included:
* Revenue up 16 percent to US$339 million (2013: US$294 million);
* Revenue B2C up 12 percent to US$291 million (2013: US$260 million);
* Revenue B2C Casino up 17 percent to US$163 million (2013: US$140 million);
* Revenue B2C Poker up 3 percent to US$71 million (2013: US$69 million);
* Revenue B2C Bingo up 9 percent to US$35 million (2013: US$33 million);
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 17 percent to US$22 million (2013: US$19 million).
* Revenue B2B up 40 percent to US$48 million (2013: US$34 million);
As at 31 October 2014, the 888 group had US$148 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$60 million liabilities to customers.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.