No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings posts another record quarter
Tuesday November 4,2014 : STRONG QUARTERLY FROM ONLINE GAMBLING GROUP
888 Holdings posts another record quarterly, with online casino operations performing particularly well.
888 Holdings plc has posted another outstanding set of quarterly results, disclosing its performance numbers for the third quarter in an interim management statement for the period from 1 July 2014 to today, and incorporating the Group's third quarter trading period from 1 July 2014 to 30 September 2014.
Q3-2014 highlights include:
* Q3 Group revenue at an all time record of US$114 million (Q3 2013: US$94 million), an increase of 22 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C at US$98 million (Q3 2013: US$83 million), an increase of 19 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Casino at US$56 million (Q3 2013: US$45 million), an increase of 23 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Poker at US$23 million (Q3 2013: US$22 million), an increase of 3 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Bingo at US$11 million (Q3 2013: US$10 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$9 million (Q3 2013: US$5 million), an increase of 84 pecent year- on-year, lead by strong Sport performance, reflecting a successful FIFA World Cup and leveraging 888's newly integrated Sport platform capabilities;
* Q3 revenue B2B at US$16 million (Q3 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 41 percent year-on-year driven by US operations and Bingo;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 584,000 (Q3 2013: 498,000), an increase of 17 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 175,000 (Q3 2013: 172,000), up 1 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 482,000 (Q3 2013: 385,000), an increase of 25 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$134 (Q3 2013: US$135), a 1 percent decrease year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$319 (Q3 2013: US$264), a 21 percent increase year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$47 (Q3 2013: US$57), an 18 percent decrease year-on-year;
* As at 30 September 2014, 888 had 17.3 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 16 percent from 30 September 2013.
Management reported on current trading, observing:
"Revenue in October was more than 6 percent higher year on year and the Board now anticipates reporting an Adjusted EBITDA outcome for the full year ahead of current analyst consensus."
Chief executive officer Brian Mattingley said Tuesday:
"I am delighted to report that 888 has continued its strong performance in Q3, delivering an all time quarterly revenue record of $114 million. This was driven by an outstanding performance from Casino, reflecting our leading product and superior technology, as well as impressive growth in Sport, our B2B business and Bingo.
"We continue to build customer numbers reflecting the core strengths of the 888 brand, our leading product offer and CRM systems. With our highly skilled and innovative team, we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
The company also reported on its business-to-business activity, noting that Dragonfish revenue of US$16 million (Q3 2013: US$11 million), was up 41 percent year-on-year driven by US operations and Bingo.
Overall performance for the nine months ended 30 September 2014 included:
* Revenue up 16 percent to US$339 million (2013: US$294 million);
* Revenue B2C up 12 percent to US$291 million (2013: US$260 million);
* Revenue B2C Casino up 17 percent to US$163 million (2013: US$140 million);
* Revenue B2C Poker up 3 percent to US$71 million (2013: US$69 million);
* Revenue B2C Bingo up 9 percent to US$35 million (2013: US$33 million);
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 17 percent to US$22 million (2013: US$19 million).
* Revenue B2B up 40 percent to US$48 million (2013: US$34 million);
As at 31 October 2014, the 888 group had US$148 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$60 million liabilities to customers.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Local Florida Poker Pros Scam Marc Klang For $500k -
Previous scumbag rightfully wins over $500,000 gambling against a conglomerate of local poker pros. After using every excuse possible, said group decides they are not paying out any money. After some time they pay out $43k of 500k. Winner warns community of the groups actions to prevent similar future scams.
Super Multitimes Progressive HD Slot -
This 3-row, 5-reel slot features Multipliers, Wilds, Free Spins and four Progressive Jackpot levels offering increasing wins to heighten player engagement.
2017 Aussie Milliona Updates Events 2,3,4 -
Taiwan's James Chen bested Australian Rainer Quel heads up to win the first championship ring of the series in which he defeated a field of 48 players in Event 2: $2,500 H.O.R.S.E. earning the top prize of AUD$39,700.
Juventus name VWin as Partner -
“We are very satisfied with this new regional partnership that confirms Juventus’ global growth in high potential markets such as this one,” Giorgio Ricci, co-chief revenue officer & head of global partnerships and global revenue for Juventus said.
Luckia Group 2016 Results -
The group reports record turnover of Euro 269.66 million, up 12 percent over full year 2015 with EBITDA standing at Euro 44 million, a 26 percent increase over the previous year.
Fire Rooster Slot Launches -
This 5-reel, graphic-rich slot is based on the Chinese legend, The Rooster’s Lament, in which the Jade Emperor chooses specific animals to represent the months of the year.
n2-Live Updates -
The company promises new features designed to enhance the playing experience that “further distance our gaming solutions from the ‘me too’ products currently available in the market place.”
Betfred FY 2016 -
Betfred has seemingly reversed its fortunes with a strong 2016 delivering a GBP 28,438,000 operating profit as opposed to the GBP 77,312,000 loss in fiscal year 2015.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.