No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings posts another record quarter
Tuesday November 4,2014 : STRONG QUARTERLY FROM ONLINE GAMBLING GROUP
888 Holdings posts another record quarterly, with online casino operations performing particularly well.
888 Holdings plc has posted another outstanding set of quarterly results, disclosing its performance numbers for the third quarter in an interim management statement for the period from 1 July 2014 to today, and incorporating the Group's third quarter trading period from 1 July 2014 to 30 September 2014.
Q3-2014 highlights include:
* Q3 Group revenue at an all time record of US$114 million (Q3 2013: US$94 million), an increase of 22 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C at US$98 million (Q3 2013: US$83 million), an increase of 19 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Casino at US$56 million (Q3 2013: US$45 million), an increase of 23 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Poker at US$23 million (Q3 2013: US$22 million), an increase of 3 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Bingo at US$11 million (Q3 2013: US$10 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$9 million (Q3 2013: US$5 million), an increase of 84 pecent year- on-year, lead by strong Sport performance, reflecting a successful FIFA World Cup and leveraging 888's newly integrated Sport platform capabilities;
* Q3 revenue B2B at US$16 million (Q3 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 41 percent year-on-year driven by US operations and Bingo;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 584,000 (Q3 2013: 498,000), an increase of 17 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 175,000 (Q3 2013: 172,000), up 1 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 482,000 (Q3 2013: 385,000), an increase of 25 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$134 (Q3 2013: US$135), a 1 percent decrease year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$319 (Q3 2013: US$264), a 21 percent increase year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$47 (Q3 2013: US$57), an 18 percent decrease year-on-year;
* As at 30 September 2014, 888 had 17.3 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 16 percent from 30 September 2013.
Management reported on current trading, observing:
"Revenue in October was more than 6 percent higher year on year and the Board now anticipates reporting an Adjusted EBITDA outcome for the full year ahead of current analyst consensus."
Chief executive officer Brian Mattingley said Tuesday:
"I am delighted to report that 888 has continued its strong performance in Q3, delivering an all time quarterly revenue record of $114 million. This was driven by an outstanding performance from Casino, reflecting our leading product and superior technology, as well as impressive growth in Sport, our B2B business and Bingo.
"We continue to build customer numbers reflecting the core strengths of the 888 brand, our leading product offer and CRM systems. With our highly skilled and innovative team, we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
The company also reported on its business-to-business activity, noting that Dragonfish revenue of US$16 million (Q3 2013: US$11 million), was up 41 percent year-on-year driven by US operations and Bingo.
Overall performance for the nine months ended 30 September 2014 included:
* Revenue up 16 percent to US$339 million (2013: US$294 million);
* Revenue B2C up 12 percent to US$291 million (2013: US$260 million);
* Revenue B2C Casino up 17 percent to US$163 million (2013: US$140 million);
* Revenue B2C Poker up 3 percent to US$71 million (2013: US$69 million);
* Revenue B2C Bingo up 9 percent to US$35 million (2013: US$33 million);
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 17 percent to US$22 million (2013: US$19 million).
* Revenue B2B up 40 percent to US$48 million (2013: US$34 million);
As at 31 October 2014, the 888 group had US$148 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$60 million liabilities to customers.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.