No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings posts another record quarter
Tuesday November 4,2014 : STRONG QUARTERLY FROM ONLINE GAMBLING GROUP
888 Holdings posts another record quarterly, with online casino operations performing particularly well.
888 Holdings plc has posted another outstanding set of quarterly results, disclosing its performance numbers for the third quarter in an interim management statement for the period from 1 July 2014 to today, and incorporating the Group's third quarter trading period from 1 July 2014 to 30 September 2014.
Q3-2014 highlights include:
* Q3 Group revenue at an all time record of US$114 million (Q3 2013: US$94 million), an increase of 22 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C at US$98 million (Q3 2013: US$83 million), an increase of 19 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Casino at US$56 million (Q3 2013: US$45 million), an increase of 23 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Poker at US$23 million (Q3 2013: US$22 million), an increase of 3 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Bingo at US$11 million (Q3 2013: US$10 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year;
* Q3 revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$9 million (Q3 2013: US$5 million), an increase of 84 pecent year- on-year, lead by strong Sport performance, reflecting a successful FIFA World Cup and leveraging 888's newly integrated Sport platform capabilities;
* Q3 revenue B2B at US$16 million (Q3 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 41 percent year-on-year driven by US operations and Bingo;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 584,000 (Q3 2013: 498,000), an increase of 17 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 175,000 (Q3 2013: 172,000), up 1 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 482,000 (Q3 2013: 385,000), an increase of 25 percent compared to Q3 2013;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$134 (Q3 2013: US$135), a 1 percent decrease year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$319 (Q3 2013: US$264), a 21 percent increase year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$47 (Q3 2013: US$57), an 18 percent decrease year-on-year;
* As at 30 September 2014, 888 had 17.3 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 16 percent from 30 September 2013.
Management reported on current trading, observing:
"Revenue in October was more than 6 percent higher year on year and the Board now anticipates reporting an Adjusted EBITDA outcome for the full year ahead of current analyst consensus."
Chief executive officer Brian Mattingley said Tuesday:
"I am delighted to report that 888 has continued its strong performance in Q3, delivering an all time quarterly revenue record of $114 million. This was driven by an outstanding performance from Casino, reflecting our leading product and superior technology, as well as impressive growth in Sport, our B2B business and Bingo.
"We continue to build customer numbers reflecting the core strengths of the 888 brand, our leading product offer and CRM systems. With our highly skilled and innovative team, we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
The company also reported on its business-to-business activity, noting that Dragonfish revenue of US$16 million (Q3 2013: US$11 million), was up 41 percent year-on-year driven by US operations and Bingo.
Overall performance for the nine months ended 30 September 2014 included:
* Revenue up 16 percent to US$339 million (2013: US$294 million);
* Revenue B2C up 12 percent to US$291 million (2013: US$260 million);
* Revenue B2C Casino up 17 percent to US$163 million (2013: US$140 million);
* Revenue B2C Poker up 3 percent to US$71 million (2013: US$69 million);
* Revenue B2C Bingo up 9 percent to US$35 million (2013: US$33 million);
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 17 percent to US$22 million (2013: US$19 million).
* Revenue B2B up 40 percent to US$48 million (2013: US$34 million);
As at 31 October 2014, the 888 group had US$148 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$60 million liabilities to customers.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.