No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
UK Gambling Commission Strengthening Social Responsibility
Friday February 13,2015 : MORE ON SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FROM U.K. GAMBLING COMMISSION
Changes to licence conditions and codes of practice summarised.
In its "Strengthening Social Responsibility" drive, the UK Gambling Commission has published a summary of changes to its licence conditions and codes of practice for the convenience of operators
The summary document explains the implementation timetable for the changes, most of which come into effect on 8 May 2015. It also summarises the changes which will be made to remote technical standards (RTS) which will come into force on 31 October 2015.
The changes include:
* The introduction of a new Annual Assurance Statement for the larger operators - a short account – that businesses can be held to – of how, at the most senior levels of the business, operators ensure that their provision of gambling is in line with the licensing objectives;
* A requirement for casinos and larger operators to conduct test purchasing, as a means of monitoring the effectiveness of their policies and procedures designed to prevent underage gambling;
* Measures related to customer interaction that will help remove some of the existing barriers to identifying those experiencing harm and intervening effectively;
* The implementation of multi-operator self exclusion schemes:
* A new SR code provision which requires that ‘free bet’ offers are marketed in a fair and open way and do not mislead;
* Additional remote technical standards for gambling management tools;
* Improved training, policies, procedures and control measures to ensure access to gambling by children and young people is prevented;
* Widening the methods for providing information to players;
* Improved awareness of local risks to the licensing objectives for premises-based operators;
* Clarification of the requirement to provide financial support to research, education and treatment;
* Amendments to measures affecting sectors such as pool betting and social lotteries;
The Commission notes that the underlying principle of the review and LCCP changes is that responsibility for delivering the licensing objectives rests with gambling operators...and it expects the industry to demonstrate continued progress in embedding the licensing objectives.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.