No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amaya Gaming Q2-2014 Revenues
Friday August 15,2014 : AMAYA GAMING Q2 REVENUES UP 14 PERCENT
Net loss well down y-o-y to Cdn 2.89 million.
Montreal-based online gambling group Amaya Gaming has posted its Q2-2014 report for the three months ended June 30, highlighting financial and operational developments that include:
* Q2-2014 revenue up 14 percent at Cdn$42.45 million (Q2-2013: Cdn$37.24), driven mainly by an increase in gaming machine sales through the Cadillac Jack subsidiary;
* H1-2014 revenue rose by 11 percent to $83.65 million;
* Net loss in Q2 substantially reduced y-o-y at Cdn$2.89 million (Q2-2013: Cdn$11.44 million) thanks to increased revenues and a deferred income tax recovery.
* Total Q2 expenses were up 36 percent at Cdn$61.59 million, driven by non-recurring acquisition costs related mainly to the purchase of Rational Group;
* Adjusted earnings at Cdn$14.3 million on margins down somewhat at 34 percent;
* Revised full-year guidance following the acquisition of Rational Group; anticipated revenue now in the range Cdn$669 million and Cdn$715 million (up from May 2014's guidance of Cdn$193 million to Cdn$203 million.)
* Estimated adjusted earnings have also been substantially boosted to between Cdn$265 million and Cdn$285 million.
* The company successfully installed its Casino Gaming System software on Bwin.Party and Cherry AB sites in Europe, and on Ultimate Gaming's New Jersey site in the USA. Rational Group's Full Tilt site has been integrated into Amaya group operations, offering the prospect of increased casino and poker action.
"The second quarter was a transformative period for Amaya as we announced and completed well ahead of schedule our acquisition of PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker, which collectively hold a healthy majority of the market share in online poker," said David Baazov, CEO of Amaya.
"Led by its highly experienced management team, Rational Group provides Amaya with a strong platform for growth in revenues and profitability and will be significantly accretive to our earnings.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.