No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amaya Gaming Q2-2014 Revenues
Friday August 15,2014 : AMAYA GAMING Q2 REVENUES UP 14 PERCENT
Net loss well down y-o-y to Cdn 2.89 million.
Montreal-based online gambling group Amaya Gaming has posted its Q2-2014 report for the three months ended June 30, highlighting financial and operational developments that include:
* Q2-2014 revenue up 14 percent at Cdn$42.45 million (Q2-2013: Cdn$37.24), driven mainly by an increase in gaming machine sales through the Cadillac Jack subsidiary;
* H1-2014 revenue rose by 11 percent to $83.65 million;
* Net loss in Q2 substantially reduced y-o-y at Cdn$2.89 million (Q2-2013: Cdn$11.44 million) thanks to increased revenues and a deferred income tax recovery.
* Total Q2 expenses were up 36 percent at Cdn$61.59 million, driven by non-recurring acquisition costs related mainly to the purchase of Rational Group;
* Adjusted earnings at Cdn$14.3 million on margins down somewhat at 34 percent;
* Revised full-year guidance following the acquisition of Rational Group; anticipated revenue now in the range Cdn$669 million and Cdn$715 million (up from May 2014's guidance of Cdn$193 million to Cdn$203 million.)
* Estimated adjusted earnings have also been substantially boosted to between Cdn$265 million and Cdn$285 million.
* The company successfully installed its Casino Gaming System software on Bwin.Party and Cherry AB sites in Europe, and on Ultimate Gaming's New Jersey site in the USA. Rational Group's Full Tilt site has been integrated into Amaya group operations, offering the prospect of increased casino and poker action.
"The second quarter was a transformative period for Amaya as we announced and completed well ahead of schedule our acquisition of PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker, which collectively hold a healthy majority of the market share in online poker," said David Baazov, CEO of Amaya.
"Led by its highly experienced management team, Rational Group provides Amaya with a strong platform for growth in revenues and profitability and will be significantly accretive to our earnings.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.