No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amaya Gaming Q2-2014 Revenues
Friday August 15,2014 : AMAYA GAMING Q2 REVENUES UP 14 PERCENT
Net loss well down y-o-y to Cdn 2.89 million.
Montreal-based online gambling group Amaya Gaming has posted its Q2-2014 report for the three months ended June 30, highlighting financial and operational developments that include:
* Q2-2014 revenue up 14 percent at Cdn$42.45 million (Q2-2013: Cdn$37.24), driven mainly by an increase in gaming machine sales through the Cadillac Jack subsidiary;
* H1-2014 revenue rose by 11 percent to $83.65 million;
* Net loss in Q2 substantially reduced y-o-y at Cdn$2.89 million (Q2-2013: Cdn$11.44 million) thanks to increased revenues and a deferred income tax recovery.
* Total Q2 expenses were up 36 percent at Cdn$61.59 million, driven by non-recurring acquisition costs related mainly to the purchase of Rational Group;
* Adjusted earnings at Cdn$14.3 million on margins down somewhat at 34 percent;
* Revised full-year guidance following the acquisition of Rational Group; anticipated revenue now in the range Cdn$669 million and Cdn$715 million (up from May 2014's guidance of Cdn$193 million to Cdn$203 million.)
* Estimated adjusted earnings have also been substantially boosted to between Cdn$265 million and Cdn$285 million.
* The company successfully installed its Casino Gaming System software on Bwin.Party and Cherry AB sites in Europe, and on Ultimate Gaming's New Jersey site in the USA. Rational Group's Full Tilt site has been integrated into Amaya group operations, offering the prospect of increased casino and poker action.
"The second quarter was a transformative period for Amaya as we announced and completed well ahead of schedule our acquisition of PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker, which collectively hold a healthy majority of the market share in online poker," said David Baazov, CEO of Amaya.
"Led by its highly experienced management team, Rational Group provides Amaya with a strong platform for growth in revenues and profitability and will be significantly accretive to our earnings.”
Gambling News :
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.