No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Revenues Up at IGT
REVENUES UP BUT LOSSES CONTINUE AT I.G.T.
Merged group reports strong interactive growth in North America.
International Game Technology plc has reported its Q1-2016 financial results, highlighting:
* North America Gaming and Interactive division recorded revenues of $339 million (Q1 2015: $30 million);
*Adjusted EBITDA of $460 million, up year-on-year by 43 percent;
* Strong global lottery growth, especially in North America and Italy, and resilient global gaming revenues;
* The award of a cash dividend of $0.20 per ordinary share;
* Net loss attributable to IGT was $93 million in the first quarter of 2016, reflecting the impact of $162 million in primarily non-cash foreign exchange losses. On an adjusted basis, net income attributable to IGT was $116 million;
* Reported consolidated revenue up 51 percent to $1,282 million from $848 million in the first quarter of 2015, reflecting GTechs acquisition of legacy IGT. On a pro forma, constant currency basis, consolidated revenue rose 4 percent;
* Global lottery same-store revenue, excluding Italy, increased 18 percent during the first quarter, reflecting the benefit of the record Powerball jackpot in the United States. Revenue from gaming was slightly below the prior-year period. On a pro forma, constant currency basis, adjusted EBITDA was 12 percent greater than in the prior-year period;
* Operating income rose to $188 million compared to $163 million in the first quarter of 2015. On a pro forma, constant currency basis, adjusted operating income was 35 percent up on the prior year, which included significant bad debt expense. Revenue growth, overall sales mix, and synergy savings all contributed to the increase in adjusted operating income;
* Interest expense was $118 million compared to $94 million in the prior-year period;
* Cash from operations was $206 million in the first quarter and capital expenditures were $98 million;
* Cash and cash equivalents stood at $506 million as at March 31, 2016, compared to $627 million as of December 31, 2015;
* Net debt was $7.722 billion as at March 31, 2016.
Group chief executive Marco Sala reported to shareholders:
"We begin 2016 with a solid first quarter, evidenced by good revenue growth with all operating segments contributing to an improvement in profitability.
"Continuing growth across all regions, especially North America and Italy, propelled our lottery revenues. Gaming revenues were resilient despite challenging market conditions in North America, our largest gaming market. We remain focused on reenergizing gaming operations and strengthening our global leadership in lotteries. We were successful in securing the Italian Lotto concession, one of our largest contracts and a cornerstone of our Italian operations."
Alberto Fornaro, CFO, said that even after large interest payments during the period, IGT generated significant free cash flow, enabling it to reduce debt in constant currency terms.
The CFO also noted that in the first quarter of 2016, the company recorded a $15 million reserve related to the anticipated cost of settling certain tax matters in Italy covering the years 2006-2014 and involving the structuring of the original leveraged buyout of GTech Holdings Corporation by Lottomatica S.p.A.
He revealed that on May 26, 2016, the Company agreed to pay Euro 11 million to the Italian Tax Agency (Agenzia delle Entrate) to settle the tax claim.
Management says the outlook for the full year 2016 remains positive, and expects adjusted EBITDA to reach $1,740-$1,790 million, supported by growth in core operations and using an average euro/dollar exchange rate of 1.10 versus 1.11 last year. A modest headwind is expected from other currencies, notably the British pound, the South African rand, and certain Latin American currencies.
Capital expenditures are expected to be $575-$625 million. Lotto-related capital expenditures are estimated at $695 million, including $660 million in upfront payments and approximately $35 million for infrastructure upgrades. Net debt is still expected to be $7.7-$7,9 billion at the end of 2016.
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.