No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Ireland Regulated Online Gambling
12/22/10 : Options for future gambling regulation published by Irish Justice Minister
The Irish Justice Minister, Dermot Ahern issued a statement today (Wednesday) that a discussion paper on future regulation of gambling has been approved by the Government.
Minister Ahern said: "Our existing laws regulating gambling are not fit for purpose in this age of mass global communications. I am publishing these options so as to provide choices to be made to properly regulate the gambling landscape.
"Today’s initiative is, therefore, a major step on the road towards developing a new fully regulated environment for the sector, reflecting 21st century thinking in this area of complex public policy."
The Minister stated that the following objectives are paramount as stated in the "Options for Regulating Gambling" paper, and urged that they form the bedrock of any policy to regulate gambling:
- that young people and the vulnerable are protected;
- that gambling should, in all respects, be fairly and openly conducted;
- that gambling is kept free of crime.
In addition, the paper further envisages:
- the proposed introduction of a unified regulator for gambling to be the Department of Justice and Law Reform. The proposed options, as well as offering protection of minors and vulnerable persons would provide for remote gambling i.e. gambling via telephone, mobile phones, internet and interactive TV.
- exploring provision for regulating casino gaming under licence. Private Members' Clubs at which gambling activities are carried on could be obliged to apply for authorisation as registered casinos. Failure to do so would result in closure and prosecution for illegal gambling. It is envisaged that no existing facility that is in breach of the law, or which exploits weaknesses in current law could expect an automatic right to a licence.
- that the role of local authorities in relation to gambling in their areas could be revised so that it is discharged largely through the planning process and a licensing arrangement for gambling premises. In other words, local authorities would exercise both authority and responsibility in relation to gambling in their areas.
- a range of penalties for non-compliance with provisions ranging from administrative-type penalties to criminal law breaches.
The Minister said that any revised gambling legislation as a consequence of Options for Regulating Gambling should aim to regulate better and not to deregulate; should aim to regulate strictly where that is required, and to make gambling in all respects unlawful unless provided for by statute; it should proactively promote player protection and protection of minors; and should tackle the challenges and opportunities posed by gambling via the internet.
The full statement can be viewed at http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/Ahern%20publishes%20Options%20for%20Regulating%20Gambling
Gambling News :
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.