No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Ireland Regulated Online Gambling
12/22/10 : Options for future gambling regulation published by Irish Justice Minister
The Irish Justice Minister, Dermot Ahern issued a statement today (Wednesday) that a discussion paper on future regulation of gambling has been approved by the Government.
Minister Ahern said: "Our existing laws regulating gambling are not fit for purpose in this age of mass global communications. I am publishing these options so as to provide choices to be made to properly regulate the gambling landscape.
"Today’s initiative is, therefore, a major step on the road towards developing a new fully regulated environment for the sector, reflecting 21st century thinking in this area of complex public policy."
The Minister stated that the following objectives are paramount as stated in the "Options for Regulating Gambling" paper, and urged that they form the bedrock of any policy to regulate gambling:
- that young people and the vulnerable are protected;
- that gambling should, in all respects, be fairly and openly conducted;
- that gambling is kept free of crime.
In addition, the paper further envisages:
- the proposed introduction of a unified regulator for gambling to be the Department of Justice and Law Reform. The proposed options, as well as offering protection of minors and vulnerable persons would provide for remote gambling i.e. gambling via telephone, mobile phones, internet and interactive TV.
- exploring provision for regulating casino gaming under licence. Private Members' Clubs at which gambling activities are carried on could be obliged to apply for authorisation as registered casinos. Failure to do so would result in closure and prosecution for illegal gambling. It is envisaged that no existing facility that is in breach of the law, or which exploits weaknesses in current law could expect an automatic right to a licence.
- that the role of local authorities in relation to gambling in their areas could be revised so that it is discharged largely through the planning process and a licensing arrangement for gambling premises. In other words, local authorities would exercise both authority and responsibility in relation to gambling in their areas.
- a range of penalties for non-compliance with provisions ranging from administrative-type penalties to criminal law breaches.
The Minister said that any revised gambling legislation as a consequence of Options for Regulating Gambling should aim to regulate better and not to deregulate; should aim to regulate strictly where that is required, and to make gambling in all respects unlawful unless provided for by statute; it should proactively promote player protection and protection of minors; and should tackle the challenges and opportunities posed by gambling via the internet.
The full statement can be viewed at http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/Ahern%20publishes%20Options%20for%20Regulating%20Gambling
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.