No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Ireland Regulated Online Gambling
12/22/10 : Options for future gambling regulation published by Irish Justice Minister
The Irish Justice Minister, Dermot Ahern issued a statement today (Wednesday) that a discussion paper on future regulation of gambling has been approved by the Government.
Minister Ahern said: "Our existing laws regulating gambling are not fit for purpose in this age of mass global communications. I am publishing these options so as to provide choices to be made to properly regulate the gambling landscape.
"Today’s initiative is, therefore, a major step on the road towards developing a new fully regulated environment for the sector, reflecting 21st century thinking in this area of complex public policy."
The Minister stated that the following objectives are paramount as stated in the "Options for Regulating Gambling" paper, and urged that they form the bedrock of any policy to regulate gambling:
- that young people and the vulnerable are protected;
- that gambling should, in all respects, be fairly and openly conducted;
- that gambling is kept free of crime.
In addition, the paper further envisages:
- the proposed introduction of a unified regulator for gambling to be the Department of Justice and Law Reform. The proposed options, as well as offering protection of minors and vulnerable persons would provide for remote gambling i.e. gambling via telephone, mobile phones, internet and interactive TV.
- exploring provision for regulating casino gaming under licence. Private Members' Clubs at which gambling activities are carried on could be obliged to apply for authorisation as registered casinos. Failure to do so would result in closure and prosecution for illegal gambling. It is envisaged that no existing facility that is in breach of the law, or which exploits weaknesses in current law could expect an automatic right to a licence.
- that the role of local authorities in relation to gambling in their areas could be revised so that it is discharged largely through the planning process and a licensing arrangement for gambling premises. In other words, local authorities would exercise both authority and responsibility in relation to gambling in their areas.
- a range of penalties for non-compliance with provisions ranging from administrative-type penalties to criminal law breaches.
The Minister said that any revised gambling legislation as a consequence of Options for Regulating Gambling should aim to regulate better and not to deregulate; should aim to regulate strictly where that is required, and to make gambling in all respects unlawful unless provided for by statute; it should proactively promote player protection and protection of minors; and should tackle the challenges and opportunities posed by gambling via the internet.
The full statement can be viewed at http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/Ahern%20publishes%20Options%20for%20Regulating%20Gambling
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.