No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mr Green to acquire DSRPTV and Social Holdings
Wednesday April 16,2014 : MR GREEN ACQUIRES DSRPTV AND SOCIAL HOLDINGS (Update)
Exercises option to acquire remainder of shares in mobile gaming and social network firm
Mr Green, through its Green Gaming Group subsidiary, is exercising its option to acquire all shares in DSRPTV and Social Holdings Ltd.
DSRPTV owns 21.1 percent of Garbo.com, a mobile gaming site targeted at the female demographic. The remaining 78.9 percent belongs to Derzhava Holding Limited, owned by Mr Green & Co chief executive officer Mikael Pawlo. A Euro 500 000 consideration is on the table for the remainder of shares in DSRPTV.
Green Gaming Group will acquire Social Holdings Ltd's remaining 58.15 percent shareholding for a maximum consideration of SEK 16.63 Million, including an additional purchase consideration. The initial payment will total SEK 2.22 Million. Green Gaming Group already owns 41.85 percent of the shares in Social Holdings.
Social Holdings Ltd owns Social Thrills AB, a company that recently launched social online casino Spin Tower Casino on Facebook.
“These are two companies focused on two strategically highly attractive target audiences. Garbo.com is aimed at women who mainly play on mobile devices – a niche the company is essentially alone in serving. Gaming on Facebook is growing rapidly and is an area where Social Thrills commands an excellent position,” said Pawlo. “There is considerable synergy potential between the two acquired companies and Mr Green, in terms of both marketing and i-gaming development.
InfoPowa readers will recall Marcus Nylén being appointed chief executive officer of the newly launched Garbo.com mobile casino in January 2014.
A conclusive decision on both transactions will be made at Mr Green & Co's Annual General Meeting on April 24, 2014.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.