No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
MrGreen Casino Q2-H2 Results
FIRST HALF AND Q2 RESULTS FROM MR GREEN ONLINE CASINO GROUP
Second half especially strong following launch of new sportsbook but EBITDA declines.
The Mr Green online gambling group has posted its second quarter and first-half 2016 results,
Q2-2016 statistics include:
* Revenue up 8.1 percent y-o-y at SEK211.2 million;
* Mobile revenues a major driver at SEK90.1 million - a 69.1 percent rise year-on-year;
* SEK85 million in revenue generated from operations in the Nordic region, reflecting a 2.9 percent y-o-y decrease;
* Revenue from the rest of Europe up 16.7 percent year-on-year to reach SEK119.6 million.
* Rest-of-the-world operations delivered revenues of SEK6.7 million (Q2-2015: SEK4.8 million);
* Quarterly EBITDA was however down at SEK12 million (Q2-2015: SEK12.5 million) with margin at 5.7 percent (Q2-2015: 21.8 percent). This was as a result of local taxes, an increase in marketing costs, investments related to the Live Casino project, and the launch of a sportsbook.
* EBIT was negative at SEK-3.1 million (Q2-2015:SEK25 million);
* During the second quarter the active players base rose to 92,721, up 26.5 percent year-on-year, and with larger average deposits, which reached a new record of SEK601.7 million (Q2-2015: SEK550.6 million);
* The launch of a new sportsbook on June 7 was the most notable event of the quarter.
Mr Greens half-year performance included:
* Revenue up 10.2 percent at SEK429.7 million;
* EBITDA for the period down at SEK42.2 million (H1-2015: SEK66.9 million), with margin at 9.8 percent (H1-2015: 17.2 percent);
* EBIT was down at SEK13.7 million (H1-2015: SEK29.9 million).
CEO Per Norman reported on the strategy and initiatives undertaken over the past year, including the introduction of a new technological platform; the increased focus on mobile gaming and the Live Casino segment; the launch of sports betting offering; and the changes in the companys Malta-based management team, claiming that these have begun bearing fruit at operational level.
The results announcement also notes that during Q2 two key appointments were made. Former Svenska Spel CEO Jesper Kärrbrink became chief executive of Mr Green Ltd., the company’s Malta-based subsidiary responsible for online casino operations, and Niclas Enhörning was appointed as CEO of Mr Green & Co Technology AB.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
New Jersey Teams Up With Kahnawake Gaming Commission -
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission have agreed to collaborate in preventing unlicensed online operators from accepting bets from New Jersey and other U.S. states through the Continent 8 data centre situated on tribal land, according to reports Tuesday from the Associated Press news agency.
Petition to Ban Online Gaming in Singapore -
Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Club’s application to operate online betting has triggered the origination of a petition that calls on the Government to deny authorization and stop legalization of online gambling.
Lost Vegas Slot Launches -
“Lost Vegas” is a new release on Microgaming’s October roster, a five-reel 243-payline game that offers punters the option to play in either Survivor or Zombie mode throughout the base game, a choice that affects the symbols and bonus games on offer.
Leap Gaming Partners With Pala Interactive -
Israeli-based developer Leap Gaming has clinched its second deal in a week, this with Pala Interactive for the integration of its virtual sports turnkey product to Pala’s white-label social gaming platform.
Bla Bla Bla Studios -
Under the terms of the deal Bla Bla Bla Studios will develop and distribute exclusive gaming content for integration into the Quickfire platform.
Betser Powered By SBTech -
#Betser is inspired by fantasy football, private betting leagues and social betting. The offer includes a twin-track loyalty scheme devised by Malta-based Hero Gaming, who operate Casino Heroes.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.