No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
MrGreen Casino Q2-H2 Results
FIRST HALF AND Q2 RESULTS FROM MR GREEN ONLINE CASINO GROUP
Second half especially strong following launch of new sportsbook but EBITDA declines.
The Mr Green online gambling group has posted its second quarter and first-half 2016 results,
Q2-2016 statistics include:
* Revenue up 8.1 percent y-o-y at SEK211.2 million;
* Mobile revenues a major driver at SEK90.1 million - a 69.1 percent rise year-on-year;
* SEK85 million in revenue generated from operations in the Nordic region, reflecting a 2.9 percent y-o-y decrease;
* Revenue from the rest of Europe up 16.7 percent year-on-year to reach SEK119.6 million.
* Rest-of-the-world operations delivered revenues of SEK6.7 million (Q2-2015: SEK4.8 million);
* Quarterly EBITDA was however down at SEK12 million (Q2-2015: SEK12.5 million) with margin at 5.7 percent (Q2-2015: 21.8 percent). This was as a result of local taxes, an increase in marketing costs, investments related to the Live Casino project, and the launch of a sportsbook.
* EBIT was negative at SEK-3.1 million (Q2-2015:SEK25 million);
* During the second quarter the active players base rose to 92,721, up 26.5 percent year-on-year, and with larger average deposits, which reached a new record of SEK601.7 million (Q2-2015: SEK550.6 million);
* The launch of a new sportsbook on June 7 was the most notable event of the quarter.
Mr Greens half-year performance included:
* Revenue up 10.2 percent at SEK429.7 million;
* EBITDA for the period down at SEK42.2 million (H1-2015: SEK66.9 million), with margin at 9.8 percent (H1-2015: 17.2 percent);
* EBIT was down at SEK13.7 million (H1-2015: SEK29.9 million).
CEO Per Norman reported on the strategy and initiatives undertaken over the past year, including the introduction of a new technological platform; the increased focus on mobile gaming and the Live Casino segment; the launch of sports betting offering; and the changes in the companys Malta-based management team, claiming that these have begun bearing fruit at operational level.
The results announcement also notes that during Q2 two key appointments were made. Former Svenska Spel CEO Jesper Kärrbrink became chief executive of Mr Green Ltd., the company’s Malta-based subsidiary responsible for online casino operations, and Niclas Enhörning was appointed as CEO of Mr Green & Co Technology AB.
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.