No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
MrGreen Casino Q2-H2 Results
FIRST HALF AND Q2 RESULTS FROM MR GREEN ONLINE CASINO GROUP
Second half especially strong following launch of new sportsbook but EBITDA declines.
The Mr Green online gambling group has posted its second quarter and first-half 2016 results,
Q2-2016 statistics include:
* Revenue up 8.1 percent y-o-y at SEK211.2 million;
* Mobile revenues a major driver at SEK90.1 million - a 69.1 percent rise year-on-year;
* SEK85 million in revenue generated from operations in the Nordic region, reflecting a 2.9 percent y-o-y decrease;
* Revenue from the rest of Europe up 16.7 percent year-on-year to reach SEK119.6 million.
* Rest-of-the-world operations delivered revenues of SEK6.7 million (Q2-2015: SEK4.8 million);
* Quarterly EBITDA was however down at SEK12 million (Q2-2015: SEK12.5 million) with margin at 5.7 percent (Q2-2015: 21.8 percent). This was as a result of local taxes, an increase in marketing costs, investments related to the Live Casino project, and the launch of a sportsbook.
* EBIT was negative at SEK-3.1 million (Q2-2015:SEK25 million);
* During the second quarter the active players base rose to 92,721, up 26.5 percent year-on-year, and with larger average deposits, which reached a new record of SEK601.7 million (Q2-2015: SEK550.6 million);
* The launch of a new sportsbook on June 7 was the most notable event of the quarter.
Mr Greens half-year performance included:
* Revenue up 10.2 percent at SEK429.7 million;
* EBITDA for the period down at SEK42.2 million (H1-2015: SEK66.9 million), with margin at 9.8 percent (H1-2015: 17.2 percent);
* EBIT was down at SEK13.7 million (H1-2015: SEK29.9 million).
CEO Per Norman reported on the strategy and initiatives undertaken over the past year, including the introduction of a new technological platform; the increased focus on mobile gaming and the Live Casino segment; the launch of sports betting offering; and the changes in the companys Malta-based management team, claiming that these have begun bearing fruit at operational level.
The results announcement also notes that during Q2 two key appointments were made. Former Svenska Spel CEO Jesper Kärrbrink became chief executive of Mr Green Ltd., the company’s Malta-based subsidiary responsible for online casino operations, and Niclas Enhörning was appointed as CEO of Mr Green & Co Technology AB.
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.