No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
MrGreen Casino Q2-H2 Results
FIRST HALF AND Q2 RESULTS FROM MR GREEN ONLINE CASINO GROUP
Second half especially strong following launch of new sportsbook but EBITDA declines.
The Mr Green online gambling group has posted its second quarter and first-half 2016 results,
Q2-2016 statistics include:
* Revenue up 8.1 percent y-o-y at SEK211.2 million;
* Mobile revenues a major driver at SEK90.1 million - a 69.1 percent rise year-on-year;
* SEK85 million in revenue generated from operations in the Nordic region, reflecting a 2.9 percent y-o-y decrease;
* Revenue from the rest of Europe up 16.7 percent year-on-year to reach SEK119.6 million.
* Rest-of-the-world operations delivered revenues of SEK6.7 million (Q2-2015: SEK4.8 million);
* Quarterly EBITDA was however down at SEK12 million (Q2-2015: SEK12.5 million) with margin at 5.7 percent (Q2-2015: 21.8 percent). This was as a result of local taxes, an increase in marketing costs, investments related to the Live Casino project, and the launch of a sportsbook.
* EBIT was negative at SEK-3.1 million (Q2-2015:SEK25 million);
* During the second quarter the active players base rose to 92,721, up 26.5 percent year-on-year, and with larger average deposits, which reached a new record of SEK601.7 million (Q2-2015: SEK550.6 million);
* The launch of a new sportsbook on June 7 was the most notable event of the quarter.
Mr Greens half-year performance included:
* Revenue up 10.2 percent at SEK429.7 million;
* EBITDA for the period down at SEK42.2 million (H1-2015: SEK66.9 million), with margin at 9.8 percent (H1-2015: 17.2 percent);
* EBIT was down at SEK13.7 million (H1-2015: SEK29.9 million).
CEO Per Norman reported on the strategy and initiatives undertaken over the past year, including the introduction of a new technological platform; the increased focus on mobile gaming and the Live Casino segment; the launch of sports betting offering; and the changes in the companys Malta-based management team, claiming that these have begun bearing fruit at operational level.
The results announcement also notes that during Q2 two key appointments were made. Former Svenska Spel CEO Jesper Kärrbrink became chief executive of Mr Green Ltd., the company’s Malta-based subsidiary responsible for online casino operations, and Niclas Enhörning was appointed as CEO of Mr Green & Co Technology AB.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
South Africa Going After Illegal Gambling -
In South Africa a combined national police and federal enforcement initiative has shuttered 19 illegal gambling venues across the provinces of Northern Cape and North West.
Global Poker League Championship Results -
#gpl The inaugural season of the Global Poker League Championship played out this week with the Montreal Nationals besting the Berlin Bears across 11 games to claim the $100,000 main prize.
Yahoo DFS Gets Uk License -
#yahoo Industry observers point out that Yahoo has thus far carried out little in the way of major marketing on DFS in its US endeavors, unlike rivals DraftKings and FanDuel, and they expect it to follow a similar path in the Britain.
SPANISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES TO GROW -
Spain's gambling industry continued to advance in 2015 with growth in most sectors, according to the latest research report from the Codere - University of Madrid Institute for Policy and Governance collaboration released this week.
Novomatic Acquires Albanian National Lottery -
#Novomatic The Austrian gaming technology group Novomatic has issued a statement confirming that it has completed the final required steps for the successful acquisition of the Albanian National Lottery.
2016 Massachusetts Gaming Commission Report -
Industry journalist Steve Ruddock picked up on some interesting statistics from the latest annual report of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission released this week, flagging the current results from its on-going monitoring research of the state gambling market.
Jack Lam denies bribe allegations -
Allegations by Philippines Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre that casino tycoon Jack Lam used 'facilitator' Wally Sombero in an attempt to bribe him into protecting Lam interests have been hotly denied by Lam.
Fonbet Gets Russian Betting License -
#Fonbet Russian-licensed operators are required to use officially sanctioned payment hubs called TSUPIS to facilitate government oversight, and this may be a concern for Fonbet at present.
New Attempts to Restore the Wire act -
In the first of these initiatives, which Online Poker Report notes is supported by only eight state AGs (half those who signed a similar letter last year), the signatories seek support for RAWA at a Congressional hearing scheduled for December 9.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.