No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NEVADA'S ONLINE GAMBLING REGS ACHIEVE A SMOOTH INITIAL PASSAGE
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 : This week's workshop produced few arguments
The Nevada Gaming Control Board's workshop to discuss the state's proposed new online poker regulations was held in Las Vegas Monday with little in the way of controversy or argument.
The suggested regulations have been drafted to ensure that Nevada is in a position to move forward immediately federal legalising laws are passed.
Officials explained the regulations, heard testimony and answered questions during the one-and-a-half hour session, which was well attended by players, industry attorneys, former regulators and corporate representatives of firms with an interest in the opportunities legalisation could present.
The audience was briefed on the requirements regarding the operation of interactive gaming, licensing, internal controls, record-keeping, player registration, fees, dispute resolution and the reporting of suspicious wagers.
Highlights of the briefing included:
• The Nevada Gaming Commission must review and approve all interactive gaming systems of applicant companies.
• There is a requirement for ongoing testing of interactive systems, including privacy oversight to protect a player's identity and account information.
• Strict requirements regarding the registration of players, including identity, age (21 years) and location verification, together with checks that the player is not a problm gambler or excluded player.
• Records of all financial transactions, wins and losses, must be kept and players may not be given credit.
• Operators must report suspicious wagers within seven days.
• Interactive gaming licenses are classified as distinct from any existing gaming licenses that may be held, and therefore a new i-gaming licence must be taken out by applicants, for which fees will be charged. Fees have been set at $500,000, with $250,000 annual renewals and $125,000 for service providers with $25,000 annual renewals.
Further public hearings will be held by the Commission and the Board in November before the final regulations are approved, which must take place before January 31, 2012.
Control Board Chairman Mark Lipparelli appeared pleased with the smooth passage of the regulations through the first hearing, saying: "I think we're fairly close....we have a solid foundation, but there may be changes based on  written comments that were submitted."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
FanDuel adds English Premier League action -
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel, which is now additionally active in the UK market, has announced the inclusion on its roster of English Premier League action, with associated contests scheduled for roll-out next week.
Coral Q4-2016 earnings reports -
Ahead of its forthcoming merge with Ladbrokes, the online and land gambling group Coral published its Q4-2016 financial numbers Thursday, detailing the twelve week period ended September 25 2016.
Unibet in cooperation with -
Online gambling operator Unibet Group has signed a cooperation agreement with the FIFA subsidiary Early Warning System GmbH (EWS).
Kiron Interactive in deal with Digitain -
The online gambling expo and conference EiG 2016 has enabled two online gambling companies to come together in a commercial deal; specialist virtual games supplier Kiron Interactive has inked an agreement to distribute its virtual games via Armenia’s Digitain.
GLOBAL SPORTS BETTING WORTH $253.3 BILLION BY 2020 -
Ujjwal Doshi, lead analyst at the research firm, says, “Low-cost cross-border service delivery is opening up sports betting markets, which were previously protected by state-regulated monopolies or dominant local operators.”
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.