No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Changes to Political Scene that will Affect Online Gambling
Thursday November 6,2014 : CHANGES TO THE U.S. POLITICAL SCENE
Some good, some bad for online gambling.
The US mid-term elections this week have resulted in some interesting changes to the political landscape in the United States, which will in future undoubtedly influence the ongoing debate on legalisation or prohibition.
It's early days yet, but some of the changes worth watching include:
* Massachusetts, where the decidedly pro state Treasurer Steve Grossman has been replaced by Democrat Deb Goldberg, who has in the past made statements that indicate she is unlikely to support online gambling legalisation. Charlie Baker is the new Republican governor, and is said to be open-minded.
* In Pennsylvania the new governor will be Democrat Tom Wolf, a politician generally opposed to gambling expansion who is replacing the middle-of-the-road Republican incumbent Tom Corbett. Another setback could be the election victory of Pennsylvania State Representative Mario Scavello, who has been openly hostile to online gambling legalisation.
* Pat Quinn, the Illinois governor who leaned toward negativity when it came to online gambling issues, has been unseated by Bruce Rauner, who political analysts in the know say is more open to change whilst not overtly supporting online gambling.
* Larry Hogan will take the governor's seat in Maryland, and is reportedly neutral on online gambling in a state where developments are being closely watched.
* South Carolina's governorship has again gone to Republican Nikki Haley, and there will be little support from this Adelson fan for the legalisation of online gambling.
* The same applies in Florida, where the narrowly won re-election to governor of Adelson supported Rick Scott signals continued opposition to online gambling. Scott has benefited from Adelson political donations and is on record as publicly calling for a Congressional ban on internet gambling.
* Texas Attorney General Greg Abbot, whom the Poker Players Alliance listed as opposed to legalisation earlier this year, is the new Governor of Texas and replaces Rick Perry.
* Regarding the PPA list of US politicians seeking re-election but opposed to legalisation (see previous InfoPowa reports) that initiative appears to have backfired, because as the information site California Gambler points out, almost all of them were comfortably re-elected!
California Gambler lists them as:
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (Utah - Republican)
Sen. Lindsey Graham (South Carolina Republican)
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (Missouri - Democrat)
Rep. Charles Dent (Pennsylvania - Republican)
Rep. Randy Forbes (Virginia - Republican)
Rep. Trent Franks (Arizona - Republican)
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii - Democrat)
Rep. Louie Gohmert (Texas - Republican)
Rep. Trey Gowdy (South Carolina - Republican)
Rep. George Holding (North Carolina - Republican)
Rep. Jim Jordan (Ohio - Republican)
Rep. Steve King (Iowa - Republican)
Rep. James Lankford (Oklahoma - Republican)
Rep. Daniel Lipinski (Illinois - Democrat)
Rep. Cedric Richmond (Iowa - Democrat)
Rep. Mike Rogers (Michigan - Republican)
Rep. Lamar Smith (Texas - Republican)
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.