No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Changes to Political Scene that will Affect Online Gambling
Thursday November 6,2014 : CHANGES TO THE U.S. POLITICAL SCENE
Some good, some bad for online gambling.
The US mid-term elections this week have resulted in some interesting changes to the political landscape in the United States, which will in future undoubtedly influence the ongoing debate on legalisation or prohibition.
It's early days yet, but some of the changes worth watching include:
* Massachusetts, where the decidedly pro state Treasurer Steve Grossman has been replaced by Democrat Deb Goldberg, who has in the past made statements that indicate she is unlikely to support online gambling legalisation. Charlie Baker is the new Republican governor, and is said to be open-minded.
* In Pennsylvania the new governor will be Democrat Tom Wolf, a politician generally opposed to gambling expansion who is replacing the middle-of-the-road Republican incumbent Tom Corbett. Another setback could be the election victory of Pennsylvania State Representative Mario Scavello, who has been openly hostile to online gambling legalisation.
* Pat Quinn, the Illinois governor who leaned toward negativity when it came to online gambling issues, has been unseated by Bruce Rauner, who political analysts in the know say is more open to change whilst not overtly supporting online gambling.
* Larry Hogan will take the governor's seat in Maryland, and is reportedly neutral on online gambling in a state where developments are being closely watched.
* South Carolina's governorship has again gone to Republican Nikki Haley, and there will be little support from this Adelson fan for the legalisation of online gambling.
* The same applies in Florida, where the narrowly won re-election to governor of Adelson supported Rick Scott signals continued opposition to online gambling. Scott has benefited from Adelson political donations and is on record as publicly calling for a Congressional ban on internet gambling.
* Texas Attorney General Greg Abbot, whom the Poker Players Alliance listed as opposed to legalisation earlier this year, is the new Governor of Texas and replaces Rick Perry.
* Regarding the PPA list of US politicians seeking re-election but opposed to legalisation (see previous InfoPowa reports) that initiative appears to have backfired, because as the information site California Gambler points out, almost all of them were comfortably re-elected!
California Gambler lists them as:
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (Utah - Republican)
Sen. Lindsey Graham (South Carolina Republican)
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (Missouri - Democrat)
Rep. Charles Dent (Pennsylvania - Republican)
Rep. Randy Forbes (Virginia - Republican)
Rep. Trent Franks (Arizona - Republican)
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii - Democrat)
Rep. Louie Gohmert (Texas - Republican)
Rep. Trey Gowdy (South Carolina - Republican)
Rep. George Holding (North Carolina - Republican)
Rep. Jim Jordan (Ohio - Republican)
Rep. Steve King (Iowa - Republican)
Rep. James Lankford (Oklahoma - Republican)
Rep. Daniel Lipinski (Illinois - Democrat)
Rep. Cedric Richmond (Iowa - Democrat)
Rep. Mike Rogers (Michigan - Republican)
Rep. Lamar Smith (Texas - Republican)
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.