No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Changes to Political Scene that will Affect Online Gambling
Thursday November 6,2014 : CHANGES TO THE U.S. POLITICAL SCENE
Some good, some bad for online gambling.
The US mid-term elections this week have resulted in some interesting changes to the political landscape in the United States, which will in future undoubtedly influence the ongoing debate on legalisation or prohibition.
It's early days yet, but some of the changes worth watching include:
* Massachusetts, where the decidedly pro state Treasurer Steve Grossman has been replaced by Democrat Deb Goldberg, who has in the past made statements that indicate she is unlikely to support online gambling legalisation. Charlie Baker is the new Republican governor, and is said to be open-minded.
* In Pennsylvania the new governor will be Democrat Tom Wolf, a politician generally opposed to gambling expansion who is replacing the middle-of-the-road Republican incumbent Tom Corbett. Another setback could be the election victory of Pennsylvania State Representative Mario Scavello, who has been openly hostile to online gambling legalisation.
* Pat Quinn, the Illinois governor who leaned toward negativity when it came to online gambling issues, has been unseated by Bruce Rauner, who political analysts in the know say is more open to change whilst not overtly supporting online gambling.
* Larry Hogan will take the governor's seat in Maryland, and is reportedly neutral on online gambling in a state where developments are being closely watched.
* South Carolina's governorship has again gone to Republican Nikki Haley, and there will be little support from this Adelson fan for the legalisation of online gambling.
* The same applies in Florida, where the narrowly won re-election to governor of Adelson supported Rick Scott signals continued opposition to online gambling. Scott has benefited from Adelson political donations and is on record as publicly calling for a Congressional ban on internet gambling.
* Texas Attorney General Greg Abbot, whom the Poker Players Alliance listed as opposed to legalisation earlier this year, is the new Governor of Texas and replaces Rick Perry.
* Regarding the PPA list of US politicians seeking re-election but opposed to legalisation (see previous InfoPowa reports) that initiative appears to have backfired, because as the information site California Gambler points out, almost all of them were comfortably re-elected!
California Gambler lists them as:
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (Utah - Republican)
Sen. Lindsey Graham (South Carolina Republican)
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (Missouri - Democrat)
Rep. Charles Dent (Pennsylvania - Republican)
Rep. Randy Forbes (Virginia - Republican)
Rep. Trent Franks (Arizona - Republican)
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii - Democrat)
Rep. Louie Gohmert (Texas - Republican)
Rep. Trey Gowdy (South Carolina - Republican)
Rep. George Holding (North Carolina - Republican)
Rep. Jim Jordan (Ohio - Republican)
Rep. Steve King (Iowa - Republican)
Rep. James Lankford (Oklahoma - Republican)
Rep. Daniel Lipinski (Illinois - Democrat)
Rep. Cedric Richmond (Iowa - Democrat)
Rep. Mike Rogers (Michigan - Republican)
Rep. Lamar Smith (Texas - Republican)
Gambling News :
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
PartyPoker Exits Australia -
From 31st August 2017 partypoker players will no longer be able to play from Australia. Players’ deposited funds are safe and available for withdrawal.
Mercury Poker Live on Indian Poker Network -
Mercury Poker Live on MPN's Indian Poker Network. MPN India, established in 2015, is a ring-fenced poker network dedicated to the Indian market and operating exclusively in Indian Rupees.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.