No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Changes to Political Scene that will Affect Online Gambling
Thursday November 6,2014 : CHANGES TO THE U.S. POLITICAL SCENE
Some good, some bad for online gambling.
The US mid-term elections this week have resulted in some interesting changes to the political landscape in the United States, which will in future undoubtedly influence the ongoing debate on legalisation or prohibition.
It's early days yet, but some of the changes worth watching include:
* Massachusetts, where the decidedly pro state Treasurer Steve Grossman has been replaced by Democrat Deb Goldberg, who has in the past made statements that indicate she is unlikely to support online gambling legalisation. Charlie Baker is the new Republican governor, and is said to be open-minded.
* In Pennsylvania the new governor will be Democrat Tom Wolf, a politician generally opposed to gambling expansion who is replacing the middle-of-the-road Republican incumbent Tom Corbett. Another setback could be the election victory of Pennsylvania State Representative Mario Scavello, who has been openly hostile to online gambling legalisation.
* Pat Quinn, the Illinois governor who leaned toward negativity when it came to online gambling issues, has been unseated by Bruce Rauner, who political analysts in the know say is more open to change whilst not overtly supporting online gambling.
* Larry Hogan will take the governor's seat in Maryland, and is reportedly neutral on online gambling in a state where developments are being closely watched.
* South Carolina's governorship has again gone to Republican Nikki Haley, and there will be little support from this Adelson fan for the legalisation of online gambling.
* The same applies in Florida, where the narrowly won re-election to governor of Adelson supported Rick Scott signals continued opposition to online gambling. Scott has benefited from Adelson political donations and is on record as publicly calling for a Congressional ban on internet gambling.
* Texas Attorney General Greg Abbot, whom the Poker Players Alliance listed as opposed to legalisation earlier this year, is the new Governor of Texas and replaces Rick Perry.
* Regarding the PPA list of US politicians seeking re-election but opposed to legalisation (see previous InfoPowa reports) that initiative appears to have backfired, because as the information site California Gambler points out, almost all of them were comfortably re-elected!
California Gambler lists them as:
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (Utah - Republican)
Sen. Lindsey Graham (South Carolina Republican)
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (Missouri - Democrat)
Rep. Charles Dent (Pennsylvania - Republican)
Rep. Randy Forbes (Virginia - Republican)
Rep. Trent Franks (Arizona - Republican)
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii - Democrat)
Rep. Louie Gohmert (Texas - Republican)
Rep. Trey Gowdy (South Carolina - Republican)
Rep. George Holding (North Carolina - Republican)
Rep. Jim Jordan (Ohio - Republican)
Rep. Steve King (Iowa - Republican)
Rep. James Lankford (Oklahoma - Republican)
Rep. Daniel Lipinski (Illinois - Democrat)
Rep. Cedric Richmond (Iowa - Democrat)
Rep. Mike Rogers (Michigan - Republican)
Rep. Lamar Smith (Texas - Republican)
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.