No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online gambling software developer Orbis Buys
5/10/10 - Online gambling software developer Orbis has announced that it is to buy Alphameric Solutions, a UK company which provides display and till systems to the retail gambling market, for GBP15.5 million.
The merger will allow Orbis to combine retail and online gambling systems at bookmakers.
"With our expertise in online betting technology we are confident this acquisition will drive the retail betting sector in a new and exciting direction," said Orbis' chief executive, David Loveday.
Orbis’s plans for Alphameric include moving the firm’s listing from the LSE’s Official List to the more junior AIM market, conditional upon the approval of Alphameric shareholders. Such change will include a new branding as Timeweave plc and an amended year-end to 31 December
Key points in the agreement of sale include:
* Cash consideration of GBP15.475 million subject to adjustment to take account of ASL's net asset and net debt position at completion
* Alphameric is focused on the provision of end-to-end technology to high street bookmakers, predominantly in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Customers include William Hill, Ladbrokes, Coral and Tote and many independent bookmakers.
* Orbis Holdings, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NDS Group, and provides integrated gaming and betting solutions to customers including William Hill, Ladbrokes, Betfair, BlueSquare, Paddy Power, SkyBet, Centrebet and Slot Macau
* GBP 2 million is to be retained from the purchase price and placed into an escrow account to be utilised against any claims made by Orbis Holdings within 18 months from the date of completion of the deal.
* Net cash proceeds (inclusive of the GBP 2 million escrow amount) will be approximately GBP14.5 million
* Alphameric has obtained irrevocable undertakings and letters of intent to vote in favour of the resolutions in respect of 127 210 536 Ordinary Shares in aggregate, representing approximately 56.4 percent of the existing issued share capital of the company.
Peter Bertram, chairman of Alphameric, said that the board of directors believes the disposal of Alphameric Solutions is in the best interests of the group and its shareholders.
“We wish the management, staff and new owners of the business every success in the future,” he said.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.