No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online gambling software developer Orbis Buys
5/10/10 - Online gambling software developer Orbis has announced that it is to buy Alphameric Solutions, a UK company which provides display and till systems to the retail gambling market, for GBP15.5 million.
The merger will allow Orbis to combine retail and online gambling systems at bookmakers.
"With our expertise in online betting technology we are confident this acquisition will drive the retail betting sector in a new and exciting direction," said Orbis' chief executive, David Loveday.
Orbis’s plans for Alphameric include moving the firm’s listing from the LSE’s Official List to the more junior AIM market, conditional upon the approval of Alphameric shareholders. Such change will include a new branding as Timeweave plc and an amended year-end to 31 December
Key points in the agreement of sale include:
* Cash consideration of GBP15.475 million subject to adjustment to take account of ASL's net asset and net debt position at completion
* Alphameric is focused on the provision of end-to-end technology to high street bookmakers, predominantly in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Customers include William Hill, Ladbrokes, Coral and Tote and many independent bookmakers.
* Orbis Holdings, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NDS Group, and provides integrated gaming and betting solutions to customers including William Hill, Ladbrokes, Betfair, BlueSquare, Paddy Power, SkyBet, Centrebet and Slot Macau
* GBP 2 million is to be retained from the purchase price and placed into an escrow account to be utilised against any claims made by Orbis Holdings within 18 months from the date of completion of the deal.
* Net cash proceeds (inclusive of the GBP 2 million escrow amount) will be approximately GBP14.5 million
* Alphameric has obtained irrevocable undertakings and letters of intent to vote in favour of the resolutions in respect of 127 210 536 Ordinary Shares in aggregate, representing approximately 56.4 percent of the existing issued share capital of the company.
Peter Bertram, chairman of Alphameric, said that the board of directors believes the disposal of Alphameric Solutions is in the best interests of the group and its shareholders.
“We wish the management, staff and new owners of the business every success in the future,” he said.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.