No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech Strong 1st Half 2010 earnings
Performance enhanced by launch of new networks and recent licensee wins, and a move to the main list anticipated.
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc has announced strong first half 2010 results for the six months ended 30 June 2010.
Financial highlights include:
* Gross income* up 31 percent to Euro 87.9 million (2009: Euro 66.9 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA increased by 20 percent to Euro 54.2 million (2009: Euro 45.3 million) reflecting margin of 62 percent on gross income (2009: 68 percent)
* Total revenues up by 29 percent to Euro 72.9 million (2009: Euro 56.7 million)
* Net profit after tax of Euro 37.0 million (2009: Euro 32.5 million) an increase of 14 percent
* Cash generated from operating activities and sums received from William Hill totalled Euro 60.8 million (2009: Euro 37.4 million)
Operational achievements included:
* Strategic partnerships with Scientific Games and Sportech (see previous InfoPowa reports) position Playtech for opportunities in newly regulating markets, including the US
* H1 launches of Italian bingo and French poker networks, increasing presence in key new regulated markets, along with the launch of Olympic Casino
* Major licensees on target to launch in H2 include Betfair flash casino (Q3), RAY in Finland (Q4); and in Q1 2011, Casino Gran Madrid.
* Acquisition of Virtue Fusion in February 2010 positions Playtech as a major b2b bingo network provider, with a pipeline of new licensee prospects in the UK and internationally
* Videobet achieves critical mass through partnership with Global Draw and new agreement with Ladbrokes for 7,600 machines
* Two new experienced non-executives appointed to the board of directors, and UK Corporate Governance Code compliant in terms of composition and independence introduced.
* Search for a new chief financial officer is at an advanced stage
* Preliminary preparations made for a move to London main stock exchange list.
Management reports that gross royalties are up 4 percent in August, with online casino contribution up over 5 percent and both poker and bingo in positive territory. As a result Playtech’s daily activity metrics have improved on those quoted in its Q2 KPI announcement.
“Daily activity for the first 55 days of Q3/10 is more than 12 percent ahead of Q3/09 on an absolute basis and more than 30 percent ahead of Q3/09 on a like for like basis excluding France,” management reported.
“Activity declined by 6 percent compared to Q2/10 on the same like for like basis reflecting the combined impact of the closing stages of the football World Cup and normal seasonal slowdown. On an absolute basis, including France, Q3/10 is 16 percent below the daily average of the previous quarter.
“With Betfair set to provide incremental casino revenues, the football season beginning and the holiday season drawing to a close, we expect to benefit from a further pickup in activity,” the report concludes.
Roger Withers, Non-executive Chairman, said: "We have enjoyed a strong trading performance in the first half. Regulatory change across Europe is transforming the market dynamics and opens up many new opportunities.
“Although the restrictions of the newly regulated French market will, as anticipated, impact revenues in the second half, we have a strong pipeline of new licensees which we expect to more than offset this in 2011 and help maintain our growth trajectory.”
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Interwetten 2016 Earnings Results -
Privately-owned online sports betting operator Interwetten delivered robust full year results for the 2016 fiscal period, in which the company has almost achieved doubling its revenues over the past four years, success it attributes to its in-house developed platform
EU Online Gambling Tax Harmoney Dead -
Tax expert says European Court of Justice Attorney General's opinion on UK-Gibraltar litigation signals that EU courts are happy for individual member states to impose their own laws on online gambling.
Jack Lam Facing Big Fines in the Philippines -
It's going to be costly for Macau online gambling and junket tycoon Jack Lam to return to the Philippines following his rather hurried departure last year with allegations of economic sabotage, bribery and tax evasion swirling around him.
PlaySugarHouse To Carry Konami Content -
Content provider Konami will provide its Gypsy Fire and Fortune Stacks slot games to Rush Street Interactive-operated PlaySugarHouse.com on an exclusive basis in the New Jersey real-money online and mobile wagering market.
ITF TERMINATES BETWAY SPONSORSHIP DEAL -
The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has reportedly terminated Betway’s three-year sponsorship partnership as an extension to their anti-match fixing and sports integrity policy.
GSA To Launch European division -
The expansion enables the GSA to better focus on the regional needs of its members outside of North America and underscores its recognition and commitment to growing European membership.
Paddy Power Trading Update -
Company prevails despite adverse sports and US election results; Trump success cost the group GBP 5 million, whilst punter successes took another GBP 40 million in Q4-2016.
Tabcorp SunBets project -
The details were revealed this week in an IT News article quoting Tabcorp's chief information officer, Kim Wenn, who described the SunBets project as Tabcorp's biggest global venture yet.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.