No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech Strong 1st Half 2010 earnings
Performance enhanced by launch of new networks and recent licensee wins, and a move to the main list anticipated.
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc has announced strong first half 2010 results for the six months ended 30 June 2010.
Financial highlights include:
* Gross income* up 31 percent to Euro 87.9 million (2009: Euro 66.9 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA increased by 20 percent to Euro 54.2 million (2009: Euro 45.3 million) reflecting margin of 62 percent on gross income (2009: 68 percent)
* Total revenues up by 29 percent to Euro 72.9 million (2009: Euro 56.7 million)
* Net profit after tax of Euro 37.0 million (2009: Euro 32.5 million) an increase of 14 percent
* Cash generated from operating activities and sums received from William Hill totalled Euro 60.8 million (2009: Euro 37.4 million)
Operational achievements included:
* Strategic partnerships with Scientific Games and Sportech (see previous InfoPowa reports) position Playtech for opportunities in newly regulating markets, including the US
* H1 launches of Italian bingo and French poker networks, increasing presence in key new regulated markets, along with the launch of Olympic Casino
* Major licensees on target to launch in H2 include Betfair flash casino (Q3), RAY in Finland (Q4); and in Q1 2011, Casino Gran Madrid.
* Acquisition of Virtue Fusion in February 2010 positions Playtech as a major b2b bingo network provider, with a pipeline of new licensee prospects in the UK and internationally
* Videobet achieves critical mass through partnership with Global Draw and new agreement with Ladbrokes for 7,600 machines
* Two new experienced non-executives appointed to the board of directors, and UK Corporate Governance Code compliant in terms of composition and independence introduced.
* Search for a new chief financial officer is at an advanced stage
* Preliminary preparations made for a move to London main stock exchange list.
Management reports that gross royalties are up 4 percent in August, with online casino contribution up over 5 percent and both poker and bingo in positive territory. As a result Playtech’s daily activity metrics have improved on those quoted in its Q2 KPI announcement.
“Daily activity for the first 55 days of Q3/10 is more than 12 percent ahead of Q3/09 on an absolute basis and more than 30 percent ahead of Q3/09 on a like for like basis excluding France,” management reported.
“Activity declined by 6 percent compared to Q2/10 on the same like for like basis reflecting the combined impact of the closing stages of the football World Cup and normal seasonal slowdown. On an absolute basis, including France, Q3/10 is 16 percent below the daily average of the previous quarter.
“With Betfair set to provide incremental casino revenues, the football season beginning and the holiday season drawing to a close, we expect to benefit from a further pickup in activity,” the report concludes.
Roger Withers, Non-executive Chairman, said: "We have enjoyed a strong trading performance in the first half. Regulatory change across Europe is transforming the market dynamics and opens up many new opportunities.
“Although the restrictions of the newly regulated French market will, as anticipated, impact revenues in the second half, we have a strong pipeline of new licensees which we expect to more than offset this in 2011 and help maintain our growth trajectory.”
New Racing UK free-to-watch show -
Wake up to Luck on Sunday – join Nick Luck and guests for new Racing UK free-to-watch show. BHA Chief Executive Nick Rust to appear on first broadcast this Sunday
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.