No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech has released its Q1-2015 results
Monday April 27,2015 : 2015 OFF TO A GOOD START FOR PLAYTECH
Q1-2015 numbers are mostly headed in the right direction and growth remains strong.
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc has released its Q1-2015 results, reporting further strong growth in all verticals, with the exception of online poker.
Highlights of the results include:
* Strong performance across regions and most product verticals, both from existing and new business and from acquisitions;
* Increased revenues from regulated markets of 40 percent, up from 34 percent in Q1 2014;
* Increasing majority of total European revenues now coming from regulated markets;
* Total revenues at Euro 134.9 million, up 31 percent compared with Q1 2014 on a reported basis (not adjusted for the impact of the UK POC tax which negatively impacted Q1 2015 revenues);
* Excluding acquisitions, reported revenue growth was 29 percent;
* 16 percent growth at constant currency (excluding acquisitions) due to significant Euro weakness;
* Daily average revenues up 9 percent in Q1 2015 vs strong Q4 2014 (3 percent at constant currency excluding acquisitions);
* New licensees signed together with more products and services provided to existing licensees, including 20-year extension with RAY - the longest ever deal for both companies; extension with Ladbrokes into desktop sports front-end offering; signing of LeoVegas on the Playtech Open Platform;
* Progress in product and with omni-channel solution, including strong demand for Playtech ONE; launch of Rainbow Riches Bingo - the first bingo variant of the cross-channel brand; Virtual Sports features unveiled; first Apple Watch app launched with Coral;
* Acquisitions to augment organic growth including TradeFX announced in April 2015 - shareholder approval obtained, together with FCA license obtained by Playtech ahead of completion; Yoyo Games announced in February 2015 to enhance social gaming offering.
* Current trading and outlook strong: Average daily revenue for the first 25 days of Q2 2015 up over 25 percent on Q2 2014.
Drilling down into the revenue statistics:
* Casino up 28 percent at Euro 70.9 million.
* Services up 27 percent at Euro 37.8 million.
* Land-based revenues up 198 percent at Euro 8.3 million.
* Sports up 31 percent at Euro 7.3 million.
* Bingo up 24 percent at Euro 5 million.
* Poker down 17 percent at 3.2 million.
Playtech CEO Mor Weizer reported:
"Playtech has seen a strong start to 2015 with continued execution against our strategy which has delivered both on an operational and financial basis. We have signed new licensees, furthered our relationship with existing licensees and continued to lead industry innovation, including launching an app for the Apple Watch on the day it was released, and saw further progress with Playtech ONE initiatives.
"We also announced two important strategic transactions with the acquisition of TradeFX, an online CFDs and binary options broker and trading platform provider which is highly complementary to Playtech's existing business and Yoyo Games, enhancing our social gaming offering.
"The strong start we have made to the year, together with the progress we continue to make in all aspects of the business both on an organic and inorganic basis, gives me great confidence in our ability to deliver strong growth in 2015 and beyond."
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.