No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech has released its Q1-2015 results
Monday April 27,2015 : 2015 OFF TO A GOOD START FOR PLAYTECH
Q1-2015 numbers are mostly headed in the right direction and growth remains strong.
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc has released its Q1-2015 results, reporting further strong growth in all verticals, with the exception of online poker.
Highlights of the results include:
* Strong performance across regions and most product verticals, both from existing and new business and from acquisitions;
* Increased revenues from regulated markets of 40 percent, up from 34 percent in Q1 2014;
* Increasing majority of total European revenues now coming from regulated markets;
* Total revenues at Euro 134.9 million, up 31 percent compared with Q1 2014 on a reported basis (not adjusted for the impact of the UK POC tax which negatively impacted Q1 2015 revenues);
* Excluding acquisitions, reported revenue growth was 29 percent;
* 16 percent growth at constant currency (excluding acquisitions) due to significant Euro weakness;
* Daily average revenues up 9 percent in Q1 2015 vs strong Q4 2014 (3 percent at constant currency excluding acquisitions);
* New licensees signed together with more products and services provided to existing licensees, including 20-year extension with RAY - the longest ever deal for both companies; extension with Ladbrokes into desktop sports front-end offering; signing of LeoVegas on the Playtech Open Platform;
* Progress in product and with omni-channel solution, including strong demand for Playtech ONE; launch of Rainbow Riches Bingo - the first bingo variant of the cross-channel brand; Virtual Sports features unveiled; first Apple Watch app launched with Coral;
* Acquisitions to augment organic growth including TradeFX announced in April 2015 - shareholder approval obtained, together with FCA license obtained by Playtech ahead of completion; Yoyo Games announced in February 2015 to enhance social gaming offering.
* Current trading and outlook strong: Average daily revenue for the first 25 days of Q2 2015 up over 25 percent on Q2 2014.
Drilling down into the revenue statistics:
* Casino up 28 percent at Euro 70.9 million.
* Services up 27 percent at Euro 37.8 million.
* Land-based revenues up 198 percent at Euro 8.3 million.
* Sports up 31 percent at Euro 7.3 million.
* Bingo up 24 percent at Euro 5 million.
* Poker down 17 percent at 3.2 million.
Playtech CEO Mor Weizer reported:
"Playtech has seen a strong start to 2015 with continued execution against our strategy which has delivered both on an operational and financial basis. We have signed new licensees, furthered our relationship with existing licensees and continued to lead industry innovation, including launching an app for the Apple Watch on the day it was released, and saw further progress with Playtech ONE initiatives.
"We also announced two important strategic transactions with the acquisition of TradeFX, an online CFDs and binary options broker and trading platform provider which is highly complementary to Playtech's existing business and Yoyo Games, enhancing our social gaming offering.
"The strong start we have made to the year, together with the progress we continue to make in all aspects of the business both on an organic and inorganic basis, gives me great confidence in our ability to deliver strong growth in 2015 and beyond."
New Racing UK free-to-watch show -
Wake up to Luck on Sunday – join Nick Luck and guests for new Racing UK free-to-watch show. BHA Chief Executive Nick Rust to appear on first broadcast this Sunday
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.