No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech has released its Q1-2015 results
Monday April 27,2015 : 2015 OFF TO A GOOD START FOR PLAYTECH
Q1-2015 numbers are mostly headed in the right direction and growth remains strong.
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc has released its Q1-2015 results, reporting further strong growth in all verticals, with the exception of online poker.
Highlights of the results include:
* Strong performance across regions and most product verticals, both from existing and new business and from acquisitions;
* Increased revenues from regulated markets of 40 percent, up from 34 percent in Q1 2014;
* Increasing majority of total European revenues now coming from regulated markets;
* Total revenues at Euro 134.9 million, up 31 percent compared with Q1 2014 on a reported basis (not adjusted for the impact of the UK POC tax which negatively impacted Q1 2015 revenues);
* Excluding acquisitions, reported revenue growth was 29 percent;
* 16 percent growth at constant currency (excluding acquisitions) due to significant Euro weakness;
* Daily average revenues up 9 percent in Q1 2015 vs strong Q4 2014 (3 percent at constant currency excluding acquisitions);
* New licensees signed together with more products and services provided to existing licensees, including 20-year extension with RAY - the longest ever deal for both companies; extension with Ladbrokes into desktop sports front-end offering; signing of LeoVegas on the Playtech Open Platform;
* Progress in product and with omni-channel solution, including strong demand for Playtech ONE; launch of Rainbow Riches Bingo - the first bingo variant of the cross-channel brand; Virtual Sports features unveiled; first Apple Watch app launched with Coral;
* Acquisitions to augment organic growth including TradeFX announced in April 2015 - shareholder approval obtained, together with FCA license obtained by Playtech ahead of completion; Yoyo Games announced in February 2015 to enhance social gaming offering.
* Current trading and outlook strong: Average daily revenue for the first 25 days of Q2 2015 up over 25 percent on Q2 2014.
Drilling down into the revenue statistics:
* Casino up 28 percent at Euro 70.9 million.
* Services up 27 percent at Euro 37.8 million.
* Land-based revenues up 198 percent at Euro 8.3 million.
* Sports up 31 percent at Euro 7.3 million.
* Bingo up 24 percent at Euro 5 million.
* Poker down 17 percent at 3.2 million.
Playtech CEO Mor Weizer reported:
"Playtech has seen a strong start to 2015 with continued execution against our strategy which has delivered both on an operational and financial basis. We have signed new licensees, furthered our relationship with existing licensees and continued to lead industry innovation, including launching an app for the Apple Watch on the day it was released, and saw further progress with Playtech ONE initiatives.
"We also announced two important strategic transactions with the acquisition of TradeFX, an online CFDs and binary options broker and trading platform provider which is highly complementary to Playtech's existing business and Yoyo Games, enhancing our social gaming offering.
"The strong start we have made to the year, together with the progress we continue to make in all aspects of the business both on an organic and inorganic basis, gives me great confidence in our ability to deliver strong growth in 2015 and beyond."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.