No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech has released its Q1-2015 results
Monday April 27,2015 : 2015 OFF TO A GOOD START FOR PLAYTECH
Q1-2015 numbers are mostly headed in the right direction and growth remains strong.
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc has released its Q1-2015 results, reporting further strong growth in all verticals, with the exception of online poker.
Highlights of the results include:
* Strong performance across regions and most product verticals, both from existing and new business and from acquisitions;
* Increased revenues from regulated markets of 40 percent, up from 34 percent in Q1 2014;
* Increasing majority of total European revenues now coming from regulated markets;
* Total revenues at Euro 134.9 million, up 31 percent compared with Q1 2014 on a reported basis (not adjusted for the impact of the UK POC tax which negatively impacted Q1 2015 revenues);
* Excluding acquisitions, reported revenue growth was 29 percent;
* 16 percent growth at constant currency (excluding acquisitions) due to significant Euro weakness;
* Daily average revenues up 9 percent in Q1 2015 vs strong Q4 2014 (3 percent at constant currency excluding acquisitions);
* New licensees signed together with more products and services provided to existing licensees, including 20-year extension with RAY - the longest ever deal for both companies; extension with Ladbrokes into desktop sports front-end offering; signing of LeoVegas on the Playtech Open Platform;
* Progress in product and with omni-channel solution, including strong demand for Playtech ONE; launch of Rainbow Riches Bingo - the first bingo variant of the cross-channel brand; Virtual Sports features unveiled; first Apple Watch app launched with Coral;
* Acquisitions to augment organic growth including TradeFX announced in April 2015 - shareholder approval obtained, together with FCA license obtained by Playtech ahead of completion; Yoyo Games announced in February 2015 to enhance social gaming offering.
* Current trading and outlook strong: Average daily revenue for the first 25 days of Q2 2015 up over 25 percent on Q2 2014.
Drilling down into the revenue statistics:
* Casino up 28 percent at Euro 70.9 million.
* Services up 27 percent at Euro 37.8 million.
* Land-based revenues up 198 percent at Euro 8.3 million.
* Sports up 31 percent at Euro 7.3 million.
* Bingo up 24 percent at Euro 5 million.
* Poker down 17 percent at 3.2 million.
Playtech CEO Mor Weizer reported:
"Playtech has seen a strong start to 2015 with continued execution against our strategy which has delivered both on an operational and financial basis. We have signed new licensees, furthered our relationship with existing licensees and continued to lead industry innovation, including launching an app for the Apple Watch on the day it was released, and saw further progress with Playtech ONE initiatives.
"We also announced two important strategic transactions with the acquisition of TradeFX, an online CFDs and binary options broker and trading platform provider which is highly complementary to Playtech's existing business and Yoyo Games, enhancing our social gaming offering.
"The strong start we have made to the year, together with the progress we continue to make in all aspects of the business both on an organic and inorganic basis, gives me great confidence in our ability to deliver strong growth in 2015 and beyond."
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.