No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech Great Q4 Results
Thursday February 7,2013 : ONLINE GAMBLING FIRM TURNS IN ANOTHER STRONG QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE
Playtech's fourth quarter ends a successful year in all but poker
Online gambling software provider Playtech plc has released an interim management report on the three months ended December 31 2012, posting a strong Q4 performance to end a successful year.
Financial highlights in Q4-2012 included:
* Gross income up 26 percent to Euro 98.8 million (Q4/11: Euro 78.4 million)
* Total revenues up 20 percent to Euro 83.9 million (Q4/11: Euro 69.6 million) and 5 percent higher than the Euro79.9 million achieved in Q3 -2012
* Share of profit from William Hill Online (“WHO”) up 71 percent to Euro 15 million (Q4-2011: Euro 8.8 million)
Quarter-on-quarter revenue performance included:
* Casino revenues up 27 percent to Euro 41.7 million (Q4-2011: Euro 32.8 million)
* Services revenues up 17 percent to Euro 27 million (Q4-2011: Euro 23.1 million)
* Bingo revenues up 14 percent to Euro 4.7 million (Q4-2011: Euro 4.1 million)
* Poker revenues down 27 percent to Euro 4 million (Q4-2011: Euro 5.5 million)
* Videobet revenues unchanged at Euro 2.7 million (Q4-2011: Euro 2.7 million)
For the 12 months ended 31 December 2012:
* Gross income up 51 percent to Euro 368.1 million (2011: Euro 243.6 million)
* Total revenues up 53 percent to Euro 317.5 million (2011: Euro 207.5 million); an increase of 19 percent excluding the impact of acquisitions made in the period and the comparable period.
* Share of profit from WHO up 40 percent to Euro 50.6 million (2011: Euro 36.1 million)
* Net cash* as at 31 December 2012 of Euro 51.9 million (31 December 2011: Euro 137.3 million)
* Net cash defined as cash and cash equivalents less bank borrowings
Management reports that average daily revenue for the first 36 days of 2013 is up over 9 percent on Q1-2012 and flat on Q4-2012.
Operational highlights included:
* Gala Coral completed its phased migration, adding its sports betting offering, to Gala Casino and Gala Bingo
* Playtech’s slot games offering launched in Italy following the introduction of new regulations
* Betclic and Everest poker products launched on the iPoker.fr and iPoker.com networks
* Betfair commenced its migration onto the iPoker network with completion planned for July 2013
* Betfred launched its mobile casino to initially include a selection of 20 table and slot games, aiming for a full mobile offering in 2014
William Hill Online
WHO delivered its largest quarterly contribution to the company since inception, marking a third consecutive year of double-digit growth.
On 29 November 2012, the board of William Hill plc commenced the valuation process as part of its call option to acquire Playtech’s minority stake in WHO. The valuation process will conclude at the end of February 2013, following which William Hill will have a short period of time to decide if it will exercise the option.
Mor Weizer, Playtech's chief executive, said Thursday:
“Playtech has again delivered an exceptional fourth quarter performance enhanced by WHO’s record quarterly profit and the significant
growth in software revenues, with Casino, Services and Bingo demonstrating double-digit increases.”
“The company achieved robust organic growth and benefitted from innovative cross-selling initiatives with several major licensees.
"Playtech’s new product and licensee launches, together with the launch of slots in Italy, have exceeded expectations and build further on the company’s solid growth platform.
“I am also pleased to announce that our joint venture with Gauselmann has been awarded licenses by Schleswig Holstein for online casino and sports betting.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tain Fast Bet -
Our readers will recall Tain recently increased the number of live events it covers each month to 23,000, covering both traditional markets such as football, tennis and US sports and the more obscure curling, biathlon and Water Polo.
Olympic Entertainment Group Mobile Gaming -
In its full-year 2016 report, Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG) has informed the establishment of a Malta-based company registered to facilitate its intended expansion into remote gambling.
Circus Evolution HD Slot -
Malta-based content provider World Match has released its first title of 2017, “Circus Evolution HD”, a 5-reel, 3-row, circus-themed adventure offering Free Spins, Wilds and a Bonus Game.
17 Crown people still detained -
Reports from China over the weekend suggest that the 17 Crown people still detained could be looking at another twelve months of imprisonment as investigations into their alleged and still unspecified crimes drag on
SB1400 Virginia Poker Skill Game Bill -
Her bill SB1400 is currently with the Senate General Laws and Technology Committee, whose 15 members will decide whether to progress it or condemn the Senator to another year of failure.
Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association -
With the focus on Pennsylvania as the most likely next US state to legalize online gambling as part of a general gambling expansion measure, reporters noted this week the emergence of a new lobbying group in the state - the Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association.
Stiffer Problem Gambling Penalties in UK -
The Guardian newspaper reports that the UK Gambling Commission plans to unveil new enforcement strategies on problem gambling and money laundering prevention this month, laying down tougher penalties for operators who fail to tackle these issues.
Spartan Poker vs SpartanPoker name War -
Pokerguru, which owns the brand SpartanPoker.com, has threatened to sue the Indian Poker Championship over its use of the title Spartan Poker, and recently published a notification that it is not associated with the IPC version of the brand.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.