No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Rank Group Updates
Thursday July 28,2011 : RANK GROUP IMPROVEMENT CONTINUES
Favourable indicators for UK land and online gambling group
The UK internet and land gambling group Rank plc, in which Asian group Guoco recently acquired a controlling interest in a GBP 585 million deal has posted an encouraging first half set of results.
H1 numbers for the six months ended June 30 2011 include:
* Group revenue of GBP 294 million (2010: GBP 281.1 million)
* Statutory revenue of GBP 282 million (2010: GBP 269.6 million)
* Group EBITDA before exceptional items of GBP 47.8 million (2010: GBP 43.1 million)
* Group operating profit before exceptional items of GBP 29.5 million (2010: GBP 28.6 million)
* Group operating profit after exceptional items of GBP 97.5 million (2010: GBP 66.1 million)
* Adjusted profit before tax of GBP 26.3 million (2010: GBP 25.1 million)
* Net cash of GBP 37.2 million (net debt of GBP 123.4 million at 31 December 2010) due mainly to the receipt of GBP 162.8 million in VAT refunds.
* Dividend per share of 1.00p (2010: 0.74p)
Group key performance indicators included:
* Customers up 5.1 percent to more than 2.6 million.
* Customer visits up 1.5 percent to 11.5 million following product and service improvements
* Spend per visit up 1.0 percent to GBP 22.71 led by a strong performance in Mecca Bingo
* Offline-online crossover 3.1 percent driven by the Mecca brand’s internal affiliate scheme
Key events over the half-year included:
* Growth in customers and customer visits from UK brands
* Single brand strategy for casinos; plans announced for significant UK expansion of Grosvenor Casinos brand creating more than 1,400 new jobs by 2015
* European Court of Justice hearing on GBP 275 million VAT claims; rulings expected by the end of 2011
* Additional VAT claims of at least GBP 275 million disclosed
Chairman Ian Burke reported to shareholders: “During the first half of 2011 we have maintained the progress of recent years as rising customer numbers drive profit and revenue. We have a portfolio of some of the strongest brands in UK gaming and the ability to reach our customers through our estate of well-invested venues, our high quality websites and increasingly via mobile channels."
Gambling News :
NBA Odds: Warriors Big Favorites to Beat Cleveland -
The Warriors didn’t take last year’s NBA Finals collapse lying down. They added Kevin Durant to the starting rotation; Durant is +220 to win this year’s Finals MVP award, while Cleveland superstar LeBron James is all by himself – also at +220. Kyrie Irving is the next closest Cavalier at +1000.
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.