No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Rank Group Updates
Thursday July 28,2011 : RANK GROUP IMPROVEMENT CONTINUES
Favourable indicators for UK land and online gambling group
The UK internet and land gambling group Rank plc, in which Asian group Guoco recently acquired a controlling interest in a GBP 585 million deal has posted an encouraging first half set of results.
H1 numbers for the six months ended June 30 2011 include:
* Group revenue of GBP 294 million (2010: GBP 281.1 million)
* Statutory revenue of GBP 282 million (2010: GBP 269.6 million)
* Group EBITDA before exceptional items of GBP 47.8 million (2010: GBP 43.1 million)
* Group operating profit before exceptional items of GBP 29.5 million (2010: GBP 28.6 million)
* Group operating profit after exceptional items of GBP 97.5 million (2010: GBP 66.1 million)
* Adjusted profit before tax of GBP 26.3 million (2010: GBP 25.1 million)
* Net cash of GBP 37.2 million (net debt of GBP 123.4 million at 31 December 2010) due mainly to the receipt of GBP 162.8 million in VAT refunds.
* Dividend per share of 1.00p (2010: 0.74p)
Group key performance indicators included:
* Customers up 5.1 percent to more than 2.6 million.
* Customer visits up 1.5 percent to 11.5 million following product and service improvements
* Spend per visit up 1.0 percent to GBP 22.71 led by a strong performance in Mecca Bingo
* Offline-online crossover 3.1 percent driven by the Mecca brand’s internal affiliate scheme
Key events over the half-year included:
* Growth in customers and customer visits from UK brands
* Single brand strategy for casinos; plans announced for significant UK expansion of Grosvenor Casinos brand creating more than 1,400 new jobs by 2015
* European Court of Justice hearing on GBP 275 million VAT claims; rulings expected by the end of 2011
* Additional VAT claims of at least GBP 275 million disclosed
Chairman Ian Burke reported to shareholders: “During the first half of 2011 we have maintained the progress of recent years as rising customer numbers drive profit and revenue. We have a portfolio of some of the strongest brands in UK gaming and the ability to reach our customers through our estate of well-invested venues, our high quality websites and increasingly via mobile channels."
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.