No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Rank Group Updates
Thursday July 28,2011 : RANK GROUP IMPROVEMENT CONTINUES
Favourable indicators for UK land and online gambling group
The UK internet and land gambling group Rank plc, in which Asian group Guoco recently acquired a controlling interest in a GBP 585 million deal has posted an encouraging first half set of results.
H1 numbers for the six months ended June 30 2011 include:
* Group revenue of GBP 294 million (2010: GBP 281.1 million)
* Statutory revenue of GBP 282 million (2010: GBP 269.6 million)
* Group EBITDA before exceptional items of GBP 47.8 million (2010: GBP 43.1 million)
* Group operating profit before exceptional items of GBP 29.5 million (2010: GBP 28.6 million)
* Group operating profit after exceptional items of GBP 97.5 million (2010: GBP 66.1 million)
* Adjusted profit before tax of GBP 26.3 million (2010: GBP 25.1 million)
* Net cash of GBP 37.2 million (net debt of GBP 123.4 million at 31 December 2010) due mainly to the receipt of GBP 162.8 million in VAT refunds.
* Dividend per share of 1.00p (2010: 0.74p)
Group key performance indicators included:
* Customers up 5.1 percent to more than 2.6 million.
* Customer visits up 1.5 percent to 11.5 million following product and service improvements
* Spend per visit up 1.0 percent to GBP 22.71 led by a strong performance in Mecca Bingo
* Offline-online crossover 3.1 percent driven by the Mecca brand’s internal affiliate scheme
Key events over the half-year included:
* Growth in customers and customer visits from UK brands
* Single brand strategy for casinos; plans announced for significant UK expansion of Grosvenor Casinos brand creating more than 1,400 new jobs by 2015
* European Court of Justice hearing on GBP 275 million VAT claims; rulings expected by the end of 2011
* Additional VAT claims of at least GBP 275 million disclosed
Chairman Ian Burke reported to shareholders: “During the first half of 2011 we have maintained the progress of recent years as rising customer numbers drive profit and revenue. We have a portfolio of some of the strongest brands in UK gaming and the ability to reach our customers through our estate of well-invested venues, our high quality websites and increasingly via mobile channels."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.