No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Latest UK Gambling Study
Sunday July 31,2011 : 0.07 percent increase in remote gambling is almost entirely due to more online buying of national lottery tickets
The latest UK gambling prevalence study, conducted by independent specialist ICM Research, has been released by the UK Gambling Commission.
Key findings in the current study are:
For remote (online) gambling:
• Over the year to June 2011 (that is, an average of figures for September 2010, December 2010, March 2011 and June 2011), 11.8 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks. Around half of these had participated only in National Lottery products.
• This figure of 11.8 percent compares with the 2010 calendar year figure of 11.1 percent; the 2009 calendar year figure of 10.5 percent; the 2008 calendar year figure of 9.7 percent; the 2007 calendar year figure of 8.8 percent; and the 2006 calendar year figure of 7.2 percent.
• The growth in participation in remote gambling is explained very largely by increased online participation in the National Lottery. If those only playing National
Lottery products remotely are excluded, only 5.9 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to June 2011, compared with the figure of 5.7 percent in 2010; 5.7 percent in 2009; 5.6 percent in 2008; 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
• Overall, in the year to June 2011, 9.1 percent of respondents said they had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks.
• Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged 18-44.
• Remote gambling via a computer, laptop or handheld device was most popular (10.5 percent of all respondents), followed by gambling via mobile phone (3.2 percent) and interactive/digital TV (1.4 percent).
For general gambling, the study shows:
• Over the year to June 2011 (that is, an average of figures for September 2010, December 2010, March 2011 and June 2011), 56.7 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of [land] gambling in the previous four weeks.
• This figure of 56.7 percent compares with the 2010 calendar year figure of 55.5 percent and the 2009 calendar year figure of 55.2 percent.
• The most popular gambling activity was National Lottery tickets (46.3 percent of respondents), followed by tickets for society or other good cause lotteries (11.6 percent) and National Lottery scratchcards (10.7 percent). Betting on horse races, buying bingo cards or tickets at a bingo hall, and gambling on fruit or slot machines were the next most popular activities (4.6 percent, 3.4 percent and 3.3 percent respectively).
• Those participating in gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged over 45.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.