No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Latest UK Gambling Study
Sunday July 31,2011 : 0.07 percent increase in remote gambling is almost entirely due to more online buying of national lottery tickets
The latest UK gambling prevalence study, conducted by independent specialist ICM Research, has been released by the UK Gambling Commission.
Key findings in the current study are:
For remote (online) gambling:
• Over the year to June 2011 (that is, an average of figures for September 2010, December 2010, March 2011 and June 2011), 11.8 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks. Around half of these had participated only in National Lottery products.
• This figure of 11.8 percent compares with the 2010 calendar year figure of 11.1 percent; the 2009 calendar year figure of 10.5 percent; the 2008 calendar year figure of 9.7 percent; the 2007 calendar year figure of 8.8 percent; and the 2006 calendar year figure of 7.2 percent.
• The growth in participation in remote gambling is explained very largely by increased online participation in the National Lottery. If those only playing National
Lottery products remotely are excluded, only 5.9 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to June 2011, compared with the figure of 5.7 percent in 2010; 5.7 percent in 2009; 5.6 percent in 2008; 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
• Overall, in the year to June 2011, 9.1 percent of respondents said they had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks.
• Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged 18-44.
• Remote gambling via a computer, laptop or handheld device was most popular (10.5 percent of all respondents), followed by gambling via mobile phone (3.2 percent) and interactive/digital TV (1.4 percent).
For general gambling, the study shows:
• Over the year to June 2011 (that is, an average of figures for September 2010, December 2010, March 2011 and June 2011), 56.7 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of [land] gambling in the previous four weeks.
• This figure of 56.7 percent compares with the 2010 calendar year figure of 55.5 percent and the 2009 calendar year figure of 55.2 percent.
• The most popular gambling activity was National Lottery tickets (46.3 percent of respondents), followed by tickets for society or other good cause lotteries (11.6 percent) and National Lottery scratchcards (10.7 percent). Betting on horse races, buying bingo cards or tickets at a bingo hall, and gambling on fruit or slot machines were the next most popular activities (4.6 percent, 3.4 percent and 3.3 percent respectively).
• Those participating in gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged over 45.
Gambling News :
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
NY Rangers vs. Devils on 12/21 -
When the Devils and Rangers hit the ice on Thursday (7 PM ET on MSG), so too will two of the league’s top netminders. After a slow start to the season, Henrik Lundqvist has returned to his form of old. Through 29 games, he’s posted a 2.59 goals against average, and a .920 save percentage.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.