No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Latest UK Gambling Study
Sunday July 31,2011 : 0.07 percent increase in remote gambling is almost entirely due to more online buying of national lottery tickets
The latest UK gambling prevalence study, conducted by independent specialist ICM Research, has been released by the UK Gambling Commission.
Key findings in the current study are:
For remote (online) gambling:
• Over the year to June 2011 (that is, an average of figures for September 2010, December 2010, March 2011 and June 2011), 11.8 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks. Around half of these had participated only in National Lottery products.
• This figure of 11.8 percent compares with the 2010 calendar year figure of 11.1 percent; the 2009 calendar year figure of 10.5 percent; the 2008 calendar year figure of 9.7 percent; the 2007 calendar year figure of 8.8 percent; and the 2006 calendar year figure of 7.2 percent.
• The growth in participation in remote gambling is explained very largely by increased online participation in the National Lottery. If those only playing National
Lottery products remotely are excluded, only 5.9 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to June 2011, compared with the figure of 5.7 percent in 2010; 5.7 percent in 2009; 5.6 percent in 2008; 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
• Overall, in the year to June 2011, 9.1 percent of respondents said they had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks.
• Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged 18-44.
• Remote gambling via a computer, laptop or handheld device was most popular (10.5 percent of all respondents), followed by gambling via mobile phone (3.2 percent) and interactive/digital TV (1.4 percent).
For general gambling, the study shows:
• Over the year to June 2011 (that is, an average of figures for September 2010, December 2010, March 2011 and June 2011), 56.7 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of [land] gambling in the previous four weeks.
• This figure of 56.7 percent compares with the 2010 calendar year figure of 55.5 percent and the 2009 calendar year figure of 55.2 percent.
• The most popular gambling activity was National Lottery tickets (46.3 percent of respondents), followed by tickets for society or other good cause lotteries (11.6 percent) and National Lottery scratchcards (10.7 percent). Betting on horse races, buying bingo cards or tickets at a bingo hall, and gambling on fruit or slot machines were the next most popular activities (4.6 percent, 3.4 percent and 3.3 percent respectively).
• Those participating in gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged over 45.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.