No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Latest UK Gambling Study
Sunday July 31,2011 : 0.07 percent increase in remote gambling is almost entirely due to more online buying of national lottery tickets
The latest UK gambling prevalence study, conducted by independent specialist ICM Research, has been released by the UK Gambling Commission.
Key findings in the current study are:
For remote (online) gambling:
• Over the year to June 2011 (that is, an average of figures for September 2010, December 2010, March 2011 and June 2011), 11.8 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks. Around half of these had participated only in National Lottery products.
• This figure of 11.8 percent compares with the 2010 calendar year figure of 11.1 percent; the 2009 calendar year figure of 10.5 percent; the 2008 calendar year figure of 9.7 percent; the 2007 calendar year figure of 8.8 percent; and the 2006 calendar year figure of 7.2 percent.
• The growth in participation in remote gambling is explained very largely by increased online participation in the National Lottery. If those only playing National
Lottery products remotely are excluded, only 5.9 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to June 2011, compared with the figure of 5.7 percent in 2010; 5.7 percent in 2009; 5.6 percent in 2008; 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
• Overall, in the year to June 2011, 9.1 percent of respondents said they had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks.
• Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged 18-44.
• Remote gambling via a computer, laptop or handheld device was most popular (10.5 percent of all respondents), followed by gambling via mobile phone (3.2 percent) and interactive/digital TV (1.4 percent).
For general gambling, the study shows:
• Over the year to June 2011 (that is, an average of figures for September 2010, December 2010, March 2011 and June 2011), 56.7 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of [land] gambling in the previous four weeks.
• This figure of 56.7 percent compares with the 2010 calendar year figure of 55.5 percent and the 2009 calendar year figure of 55.2 percent.
• The most popular gambling activity was National Lottery tickets (46.3 percent of respondents), followed by tickets for society or other good cause lotteries (11.6 percent) and National Lottery scratchcards (10.7 percent). Betting on horse races, buying bingo cards or tickets at a bingo hall, and gambling on fruit or slot machines were the next most popular activities (4.6 percent, 3.4 percent and 3.3 percent respectively).
• Those participating in gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged over 45.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.