No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Unibet Group plc's first quarter 2014 interim report
Tuesday April 29,2014 : UNIBET FIRST QUARTER RESULTS DELIVER
A host of all-time-high's for both Unibet and Kambi
Unibet Group plc's first quarter 2014 interim report delivered several all-time-highs in terms of profit, EBITDA and gross winnings revenue’s.
Key performance highlights for the January - March 2014 period include:
- Gross winnings revenue amounted to GBP 67.6 million (Q1/2013: GBP 59.3 million), up 14 percent
- EBITDA was GBP 21.3 million (Q1/2013: GBP 17.1 million), up 24.5 percent year-on-year.
- Profit from operations of GBP 16.6 million (Q1/2013: GBP 12.5 million), up 33 percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to GBP 16.5 million (Q1/2013: GBP 11.4 million).
- Profit after tax amounted to GBP 15.3 million (Q1/2013: GBP 10.6 million), up 44 percent.
- Earnings per share was GBP 0.544 (Q1/2013: GBP 0.378).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 21.5 million (Q1/2013: GBP 17.1 million).
- Active customers at the end of the quarter increased to 552,338 (Q1/2013: 489,923).
- Re-regulated gross winnings revenue was 29 percent of the total gross winnings revenue.
- Sports betting turnover was up by 18 percent (26 percent in local currency)
- Casino gross winnings revenue was up by 15 percent (23 percent in local currency)
Henrik Tjärnström, chief executive officer of Unibet confirmed results were driven by strong organic growth and a sports betting margin of 8.0 percent after free bets resulting in new all-time-highs for Unibet in active customers, GWR, EBITDA and profit after tax.
Unibet's mobile channel represented 31 percent of total gross winnings revenue for the quarter while sports betting performance across Kambi customers delivered significant all-time-highs for Kambi in both revenue and EBITDA.
At the company AGM earlier this month, the Board of Directors of Unibet Group proposed that all Kambi Group Limited shares owned by Unibet, around 95 percent, be distributed to shareholders during June 2014, reinforcing a decision taken back in 2010 to spin off the company as a separate B2B business. The remaining 5 percent is owned by Kambi management employees and the company will be renamed Kambi Group plc.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
IS DAN BILZERIAN A POKER FISH? -
Dan Bilzerian, the high profile Instagram legend, jet setting playboy and allegedly deadly online poker player who claims he accrued a $50 million fortune playing the game,
AMAYA C.F.O. RETIRES -
Daniel Sebag, the Amaya online gambling group's first and only chief financial officer with ten years’ service under his belt, has retired, according to a company announcement Friday.
LeoVegas To Sponsor Leicester Tigers -
The agreement includes official partner accreditation, media space at Welford Road stadium and matchday tickets and VIP hospitality as well as two pitchside perimeter boards from the 2017/18 season and one for duration of the 2016/17 season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.