No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Unibet Group plc's first quarter 2014 interim report
Tuesday April 29,2014 : UNIBET FIRST QUARTER RESULTS DELIVER
A host of all-time-high's for both Unibet and Kambi
Unibet Group plc's first quarter 2014 interim report delivered several all-time-highs in terms of profit, EBITDA and gross winnings revenue’s.
Key performance highlights for the January - March 2014 period include:
- Gross winnings revenue amounted to GBP 67.6 million (Q1/2013: GBP 59.3 million), up 14 percent
- EBITDA was GBP 21.3 million (Q1/2013: GBP 17.1 million), up 24.5 percent year-on-year.
- Profit from operations of GBP 16.6 million (Q1/2013: GBP 12.5 million), up 33 percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to GBP 16.5 million (Q1/2013: GBP 11.4 million).
- Profit after tax amounted to GBP 15.3 million (Q1/2013: GBP 10.6 million), up 44 percent.
- Earnings per share was GBP 0.544 (Q1/2013: GBP 0.378).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 21.5 million (Q1/2013: GBP 17.1 million).
- Active customers at the end of the quarter increased to 552,338 (Q1/2013: 489,923).
- Re-regulated gross winnings revenue was 29 percent of the total gross winnings revenue.
- Sports betting turnover was up by 18 percent (26 percent in local currency)
- Casino gross winnings revenue was up by 15 percent (23 percent in local currency)
Henrik Tjärnström, chief executive officer of Unibet confirmed results were driven by strong organic growth and a sports betting margin of 8.0 percent after free bets resulting in new all-time-highs for Unibet in active customers, GWR, EBITDA and profit after tax.
Unibet's mobile channel represented 31 percent of total gross winnings revenue for the quarter while sports betting performance across Kambi customers delivered significant all-time-highs for Kambi in both revenue and EBITDA.
At the company AGM earlier this month, the Board of Directors of Unibet Group proposed that all Kambi Group Limited shares owned by Unibet, around 95 percent, be distributed to shareholders during June 2014, reinforcing a decision taken back in 2010 to spin off the company as a separate B2B business. The remaining 5 percent is owned by Kambi management employees and the company will be renamed Kambi Group plc.
New Racing UK free-to-watch show -
Wake up to Luck on Sunday – join Nick Luck and guests for new Racing UK free-to-watch show. BHA Chief Executive Nick Rust to appear on first broadcast this Sunday
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.