ARJEL, the French regulatory authority awarded or revoked:
– France-Pari awarded online horse race betting licence
– SAjOO and bwin France merge in the French market – licences reflect the move.
– Zeturf France Limited awarded approval of online horserace betting software
– Iliad Gaming awarded approval for Freebox, online horserace betting software as well as approval to operate online poker, games and sportsbetting via the chili.fr domain.
– 200% Poker SA requested and granted revocation of licence due to tough market conditions.
– Approval of an online poker licence to Euro Online Gambling operating a new website at EuroPoker.fr on the Ongame network.
– friendbet.fr’s online pari-mutuel sports betting licence repealed at the request of LIL Managers Limited.
– Approval awarded for a new software version for online games made by Partouche Gaming France SAS.
– Pari-Mutuel Urbaine's application for online horserace betting software dedicated to tablets has been approved.
– SOFUN Gaming SAS has been awarded an online horserace betting licence to be operated through betkup.fr.
Alderney Gaming Control Commission:
– Revoked the licences of Vantage Limited, Filco Limited and Oxalic Limited, trading as Full Tilt Poker (FTP).
– Triplebet applied for a class 1 and 2 licence
Isle of Man:
– Licence awarded to Annexio Limited, who owns Big Fat Lotteries.com, specialising in innovative lottery-styled products.
– Sportech group is focusing on the Indian market and awaits the formal award of a licence to supply online pools products through its joint-venture partner Playwin. A provisional licence has already been approved.
– Sweden’s Bonnier Gaming has confirmed its application for a Danish online gaming licence ahead of an expected announcement in mid-December from the Danish Gambling Authority on the first round of operators approved to go live on January 1st 2012.
Kahnawake Gaming Commission:
– Microgaming has blocked 24 Poker website after suspension of the websites licence by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
– The KGC has revoked the licence of Blue Cactus Enterprises for failure to pay licensing fees, affecting Kong88.com and Live Gambler.com.