Monday July 23,2012 : 32RED REPORTS BUMPER H1 2012
Record revenues and strong customer recruitment
Online betting and gaming operator 32Red PLC delivered strong H1 2012 results for the period ending June 30, 2012, announcing both record revenues and customer recruitment numbers.
The company’s latest results mark its sixth successive 6-month period of record revenues.
Key Performance Indicators include:
– Casino Performance from flagship operation, 32Red Casino:
– Gross Win (revenue) GBP 14.5 million, up 52 percent on 2011
– Active casino customers of 31 722 up 81 percent on H1 2011
– Casino player yield GBP 457 (H1 2011: GBP 543)
– New Casino players 18 724, up 93 percent on H1 2011
– Casino cost per acquisition: GBP 166 (H1 2011: GBP 173)
Ed Ware, chief executive officer of 32Red, commenting on the results, said:
"The continued growth in revenues, particularly in light of strong comparatives, is testament to the strong new player recruitment resulting from more investment in our main market, the UK. We aim to continue in this regard as well as taking our first measured steps in entering the Italian market.
“We look forward to launching 32Red.it during the second half of the year and welcome the recent decision by the Italian authorities to commence the procedures to approve online slots games from December 2012 onwards.
"While we recognise the potential for economic and regulatory uncertainty across Europe, we look forward to further progress during the second half of 2012.”