Friday November 20,2015 : Allstar Slots Redesigned. All USA Players Welcome
We’re very happy to announce the re-launch of All Star Slots Casino. All Star Slots was purchased by the Club World Group in 2011, although the customer support and promotions were very competitive, we felt that the website was lacking some of the CWG flare. As such, if you visit All Star now you will find a website that is nice, clean and easy to navigate. Initial signs are good! Check it out here
We have removed the clutter on the old webpage and added everything a player needs to get started. The welcome offer, clear call to actions that will initiate the download to our casino, and a 3 step instruction to get the players up and running.
New Look Lobby
On top of the website re-jig there is a new lobby to talk about. First of all the players gaming experience has improved with a larger window for their game play, also helping those hard of sight and enhancing everyone's play.
There are now clear calls to action for the cashier page and live chat system which are both accessible from anywhere in the casino with the click of a mouse.
There are plenty of cool features:
- Games are separated in to category’s making them easy to find from the navigation
- Intelligent Search Bar, finding any game is only a few key strokes away.
- New favourite games tab: Players can add their favourite games in a tab that launches on the home page making navigation a thing of the past.
- Progressive jackpots tab: Scrolling through all progressive jackpot games and the current value of each jackpot.
- Latest Games tab. Latest releases will appear along the bottom making sure that nobody misses the new games.
- Last Played tab. Players can visit the last games they played, meaning if they are busy chasing a jackpot there is no need to navigate, the game will appear on this tab.
- New cashier layout separated by the following tabs: Deposit, Withdraw, Coupons and My Account.