Monday August 12,2013 : BET-AT-HOME HALF YEAR 2013 RESULTS
Feels impact of German Sportsbetting Tax
Online gaming and sportsbetting firm Bet-At-Home released its first half year 2013 results affected it says by the closure of unprofitable businesses in the first half of 2013, the introduction of the German sportsbetting tax and higher sales volumes recorded in the comparison period last year due to the European Football Championship.
Key performance highlights include for the six months ending June 30, 2013 include:
– Gross gaming revenue (Hold) of Euro 41.49 million (H1/2012: Euro 42.11 million), down 1.5 percent.
– Net gaming revenue amounted to Euro 35.97 million (H1/2012: Euro 38.24 million).
– Group result before taxes was Euro 7.39 million (H1/2012: Euro -3.34 million).
– Betting and gaming turnover of Euro 909.70 million (H1/2012: Euro 1,089.15 million).
– Group EBITDA amounted to Euro 7.25 million (Group EBITDA H1/2012: Euro -3.39 million).
– Group annual net income amounted to Euro 4.79 million (Group annual net loss H1/2012: Euro -3.52 million).
– Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities amounted to Euro 25.80 million as at 30 June 2013 (31 December 2012: Euro 39.60 million).