11/28/2012 : CIRSA BREAKS OPERATING PROFIT RECORD
Meets twenty-seventh consecutive quarter forecasts
Multi National gaming and leisure firm CIRSA reported a record-breaking increase in operating profit of 11.7 percent amounting to Euro 240 million in its third quarter and year to date results ending September 30, 2012.
Key financial indicators :
Three-month period ending September 30, 2012 included:
– Operating revenues of Euro 445,886,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 429,405,000).
– Net operating revenues were Euro 334,217,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 303,743,000), an increase of 10 percent.
– EBIT was Euro 42,329,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 42,736,000).
– Profit before tax was Euro 23,880,000 (Q3/2011: 24,982,000).
– Net profit was Euro 9,273,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 13,443,000).
– EBITDA was Euro 82,069,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 73,761,000), up 11.3 percent
Year to Date included:
– Operating revenues of Euro 1,343,474,000 (9M/2011: Euro 1,286,744,000)
– Net operating revenues were Euro 999,363,000 (9M/2011: Euro 925,443,000)
– EBIT was Euro 129,440,000 (9M/2011: Euro 122,822,000)
– Profit before tax was Euro 69,389,000 (9M/2011: Euro 40,754,000)
– Net profit was Euro 27,059,000 (9M/2011: Euro 4,310,000)
– EBITDA was Euro 239,982,000 (9M/2011: Euro 214,945,000)
– Total capital expenditures were Euro 111.4 million (9M/2011: Euro 103.6 million)
– Net cash-flows from operating activities were Euro 174.6 million (9M/2011: Euro 164.5 million)
– Total net debt as at September 30, 2012 was Euro 870.7 million (9M/2011: Euro 835.8 million a year ago)
A company statement said: "These results reflect the very positive development of the group and the ongoing prioritization, efficiency, productivity and containment measures in place, which have allowed us to meet and achieve operational plans for the twenty-seventh consecutive quarter.
CIRSA reports its online gambling interests launched in to the Spanish market in June this year on Cirsa.es are delivering positive trends in customer acquisition, with emphasis on its Sportsbook and Casino segments.