4/29/10 – The Tom ‘durrr’ Dwan fifty thousand hand, million dollar Challenge was awakened from its six week slumber this week as Tom Dwan and Patrik Antonius mixed it up on the $100/$200 PLO tables at Full Tilt in an eight-and-a-half hour session. Watch Them Play
Over 2 677 hands, Antonius was the winner, taking $60 696 off Dwan in his first winning session in the last 11.
The game featured four pots in excess of $200 000, with the largest – at $273 393 – taken down by Dwan, reports MarketPulse.
The fifty thousand hand Challenge has now seen 35 980 hands played and is 72 percent complete, with Dwan in the overall lead by $1 815 092.
Challenge stats from MarketPulse indicate:
* Total amount wagered in the Challenge thus far: $ 280 137 112
* Amount by which Dwan leads so far: $ 1 815 092
* Total number of hands played to date: 35 980
* Amount won by Antonius in current session: $60,696
* Total hours played to date: 118
* Percentage of Challenge now completed: 72 percent