02/19/2012 : LOTTOMATICA DELIVERS STRONG RESULTS
Online arm GTech G2 up 9 percent over 2010
Italian gaming group Lottomatica Group S.p.A. has announced its full year unaudited preliminary results indicating a strong performance in 2011 with growth across all business segments.
Group Key Performance Highlights include:
– Consolidated Revenues of Euro 2.97 billion (2010: Euro 2.31 billion), up 28.5 percent
– EBITDA of Euro 970 million (2010: Euro 812 million), up 19.5 percent
– Group’s Consolidated Net Financial Position improved by more than Euro 200 million to Euro 2.74 billion
– Italian Operations generated revenues of Euro 1.88 billion (2010: Euro 1.25 billion), driven by the expansion of the VLT market, as well as improvements in Lotto and Scratch & Win performance.
– GTECH revenues were Euro 857 million, up Euro 14.9 million over the same period last year.
– SPIELO International’s revenues were Euro 198.3 million, up 4.2 percent versus the prior year.
– GTECH G2’s revenues were Euro 81.2 million, up 8.9 percent compared to the same period in 2010.