Tuesday November 24,2015 : RECORD THIRD QUARTER FROM NYX GAMING GROUP
But net profit impacted by Ongame losses and restructuring and acquisition strategies.
NYX Gaming Group has produced another record-breaking quarter for the three month period ending September 30, 2015, primarily driven by license and royalty revenues.
Performance highlights for the three month period ending September 30, 2015 include:
– Revenue of C$13.3 million, 111.6 percent growth year-over year;
– Organic Revenue excluding acquisitions of C$10.3 million or 63.5 percent year-over year growth;
– Royalty and License Revenue C$11.5 million;
– Gross Profit of C$11.1 million, up 83.5 percent;
– Net profit (loss) was $(6.5) million (Q3/2014: C$0.8 million) as a result of $6.6 million in acquisition and restructuring expenses and Ongame losses of $2.5 million over the third quarter period period.
– Adjusted EBITDA of C$(1.4) million and C$(2.4) million for the three and nine month periods;
– Basic and diluted earnings (loss) per share of C$(0.14) and C$(0.14) and $0.06 and $0.06 for the three and nine month periods;
"I'm pleased to announce that Q3 marked another record breaking quarter for NYX and an important step in our multi-year plan to gain scale and relevance as a diversified high growth content and technology supplier to the gaming space,” commented chief executive officer, Matt Davey.
“We saw excellent growth in revenue and gross profit and now boast the largest content portfolio combined with one of the broadest distribution bases in the industry with over 170 unique customers.”