Monday, January 25, 2016 : OPTIMA TO SHOWCASE A RANGE OF SPORTS BETTING AND GAMING PRODUCTS AT I.C.E.
Cadiz-based company will conduct full demos on its stand at London expo.
There's likely to be plenty to see at the Optima Information Services stand at the International Ice Show in London next week; the Cadiz-based turnkey and bespoke sports betting and gaming provider has a slew of new products to show off, and will be conducting full-on demonstrations of its capabilities at its "The Power to Control" presence throughout the show.
The lineup includes:
* OptimaMGS, a multi-channel sports betting and gaming suite for Retail, Web, Mobile and Call Centre operations;
* Hermes – a new trading engine with innovative automated derivative pricing capabilities for horse racing, dogs, football , basketball, GAA, darts, cricket, snooker and other sports;
* Poseidon, a new bi-directional internet messaging system, together with new in-play products for mobile and web that include HTML5 widgets that consume in-play content and present betting opportunities to web and mobile apps with millisecond update times;
* Hydra, a content and betting opportunities, multi-sport, real time feed aggregator service, running together with the MM2 event builder and risk manager, allowing operators to take over the feed content and create individual betting opportunities over and above standard feeds;
* New betting and e-gaming elements for all major browsers and mobile apps for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone;
* New rule-based bonus and promotions engine for the OptimaMGS product line. This includes sports book promotion rules which recognize customer value segment, sports, market and the price and the channel where they are applied, and react accordingly and in real time. Operators can set up specific promotions by sport, and casino bonuses can be targeted to any game from any supplier that is integrated with the Optima single shared wallet system;
* The iShop and Retail2web platform – radical new approach to retail betting using cutting edge technology allied to the latest in social media trends, including SSBT and PSBT;
* New generation of MGS and MM2 .net backend and frontend applications;
* New version of the popular renowned Optima Margin Maker 2 EPOS software, now in a shop server-less architecture designed to significantly reduce operational costs;
* Access to the extensive knowledge and experience of Optima's management team, who have comprehensive backgrounds in senior management positions at major online gambling and technology companies;