Monday August 12,2013 : NEW UK STAKING OPERATION LAUNCHED
Financial support for money-making amateurs or seasoned grinders
A new UK operation at Stake Me To Play.com has opened its virtual doors offering staking contracts for poker players.
The company in its promotional blurb promise players who sign up :
– A guaranteed minimum monthly income (T&C's apply)
– Industry leading profit splits
– A bespoke “poker HQ” and social hub
– "Unbelievable" performance and volume incentives
– In-house coaches offering one on one training as well as group seminars in their 30 seater presentation suite
– Regular guest speakers and training from "some of the world’s best poker players and strategists"
– Free subscriptions to poker strategy sites
– "Industry leading player care, our mentors will always be available to talk to on the phone".
Operations Director for Stake Me To Play, Paul Conroy-Frost is punting the company's wares on most major poker forums and inviting would-be members to attend a VIP launch later this week at Aspers Casino in Stratford.
According to the Companies in the UK register, Stake Me To Play Limited was incorporated on April 12, 2013 and lists 30-year-old Englishman Ashley Foakes as its contact and a Director.