No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ARJEL REPORTS QUARTERLY MARKET RESULTS
Friday July 27,2012 : ARJEL REPORTS QUARTERLY MARKET RESULTS
Sports and horserace betting fairing better than online poker
French online gambling authority ARJEL presented its Q2/2012 indicators and summaries on the French market this week giving an interesting insight into customer demographics and operator challenges.
The summary is based on data supplied by ARJEL-licenced online gaming and betting operators.
Key indicators for the Q2/2012 period include:
- 1.3 million member accounts were active in at least one of the three regulated activities comprising online sportsbetting, online poker and horse race betting.
- French online gamblers deposited Euro 263 Million in their accounts, an average of Euro 71 per player each month (Q2/2011: Euro 67)
- Online operators spent Euro 55 Million in the media, 25 percent less than in the same period last year.
- Payment methods are evolving with an increase in the use of prepaid cards accounting for 10 percent of player deposits, however credit cards are still the preferred method of payment.
- Online Sportsbetting increased to Euro 187 Million, up 28 percent compared to Q2/2011 (Euro 146 million) in terms of amounts staked. The authority acknowledges that Euro 2012 is partly responsible for the increase but maintains that overall there has been a strong performance since the beginning of the year.
- Operator turnover or gross gaming revenue (GGR) reflected Euro 35 million (Q2/2011: Euro 25 million), up 39 percent largely attributable to a lower level of rate of player return.
- Average number of active player accounts per week is up sharply amounting to 120 000 compared to 87 000 in the same period last year.
- The activity saw a shift in age-group over the period, losing some of its younger players and tripling accounts of players aged 55 and over.
- Mobile and tablet sports bettors now account for 18 percent of the total group.
Horse Race Betting:
Online Horserace betting although maintaining its upward trend proved less dynamic than in previous quarters, the Authority reports.
- Total placing of horse bets rose 9 percent to Euro 278 Million between April and June 2012 (Q2/2011: Euro 255 Million).
- Operator turnover/GGR increased 20 percent to Euro 65 Million (Q2/2011: Euro 54 million).
- Active player accounts increased to 144 000 (Q2/2011: 133 000).
- Player rate of return remained below that of 2011.
- An increase in younger players (13 percent aged 25-34), contributing to a gradual change in the profile of horse bettors.
- Mobile media is a true evolution of the habits of race-goers as 14 percent are now connected via a mobile device as opposed to 8 percent in Q2 2011.
- The cash-game market lagged further delivering a decline of 6 percent to Euro 1.5 Billion (Q2/2011: Euro 1.8 Billion)
- Tournament entry fees increased 24 percent to Euro 345 Million (2011: Euro 278 Million).
- Active player accounts decreased to 295 000 from 301 000 in Q2/2011.
- Operator GGR, affected by low cash-game activity and declining active player accounts, delivered quarterly results down 11 percent over the same period last year.
- Again, the mobile platform flourished with 18 percent of poker players preferring to use their mobile device (tablet or cell phone) as opposed to traditional computer.
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.