No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ARJEL REPORTS QUARTERLY MARKET RESULTS
Friday July 27,2012 : ARJEL REPORTS QUARTERLY MARKET RESULTS
Sports and horserace betting fairing better than online poker
French online gambling authority ARJEL presented its Q2/2012 indicators and summaries on the French market this week giving an interesting insight into customer demographics and operator challenges.
The summary is based on data supplied by ARJEL-licenced online gaming and betting operators.
Key indicators for the Q2/2012 period include:
- 1.3 million member accounts were active in at least one of the three regulated activities comprising online sportsbetting, online poker and horse race betting.
- French online gamblers deposited Euro 263 Million in their accounts, an average of Euro 71 per player each month (Q2/2011: Euro 67)
- Online operators spent Euro 55 Million in the media, 25 percent less than in the same period last year.
- Payment methods are evolving with an increase in the use of prepaid cards accounting for 10 percent of player deposits, however credit cards are still the preferred method of payment.
- Online Sportsbetting increased to Euro 187 Million, up 28 percent compared to Q2/2011 (Euro 146 million) in terms of amounts staked. The authority acknowledges that Euro 2012 is partly responsible for the increase but maintains that overall there has been a strong performance since the beginning of the year.
- Operator turnover or gross gaming revenue (GGR) reflected Euro 35 million (Q2/2011: Euro 25 million), up 39 percent largely attributable to a lower level of rate of player return.
- Average number of active player accounts per week is up sharply amounting to 120 000 compared to 87 000 in the same period last year.
- The activity saw a shift in age-group over the period, losing some of its younger players and tripling accounts of players aged 55 and over.
- Mobile and tablet sports bettors now account for 18 percent of the total group.
Horse Race Betting:
Online Horserace betting although maintaining its upward trend proved less dynamic than in previous quarters, the Authority reports.
- Total placing of horse bets rose 9 percent to Euro 278 Million between April and June 2012 (Q2/2011: Euro 255 Million).
- Operator turnover/GGR increased 20 percent to Euro 65 Million (Q2/2011: Euro 54 million).
- Active player accounts increased to 144 000 (Q2/2011: 133 000).
- Player rate of return remained below that of 2011.
- An increase in younger players (13 percent aged 25-34), contributing to a gradual change in the profile of horse bettors.
- Mobile media is a true evolution of the habits of race-goers as 14 percent are now connected via a mobile device as opposed to 8 percent in Q2 2011.
- The cash-game market lagged further delivering a decline of 6 percent to Euro 1.5 Billion (Q2/2011: Euro 1.8 Billion)
- Tournament entry fees increased 24 percent to Euro 345 Million (2011: Euro 278 Million).
- Active player accounts decreased to 295 000 from 301 000 in Q2/2011.
- Operator GGR, affected by low cash-game activity and declining active player accounts, delivered quarterly results down 11 percent over the same period last year.
- Again, the mobile platform flourished with 18 percent of poker players preferring to use their mobile device (tablet or cell phone) as opposed to traditional computer.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.