No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Gala Coral Group Limited released its Q3 results
Thursday August 20,2015 : GOOD DIGITAL PERFORMANCE A FEATURE OF CORAL Q3 RESULTS
Twelve weeks ended 4 July 2015 show good growth.
Gala Coral Group Limited released its Q3 results for the twelve weeks ended 4 July 2015 on Thursday, the first since its merger with Ladbrokes and covering Coral Retail, Eurobet Retail and Online, but not Gala Retail.
The digital operations section of the report includes:
* Online EBITDA 28 percent up on the comparative period last year at GBP 17.1 million. Adjusting FY14 for the impact of Point of Consumption tax (- GBP 6.2 million) and the World Cup (- GBP 1.6 million), EBITDA was GBP 11.5 million or 202 percent ahead;
* Coral.co.uk net revenue was 69 percent ahead of last year or 81 percent ahead excluding the World Cup. New customer acquisition rates remain very strong with competitive offers and multi-channel driving acquisition rates 19 percent ahead of last year;
* Coral.co.uk sports net revenue was 102 percent ahead of last year (149 percent ahead excluding the World Cup) with spend-per-head 54 percent up, driven by an improved product offering. Sports margin was 1.7pp ahead of last year with UK horse racing results ahead of expectations. Bet-in-Play now represents 53 percent of sports stakes (excluding horseracing), an increase of 5.2pp over the previous year. Mobile now accounts for 68 percent of Coral.co.uk sports stakes with mobile stakes 80 percent ahead of the prior year (62 percent excluding the World Cup);
* Coral.co.uk gaming net revenue was 52 percent ahead of last year, with mobile representing 65 percent of gaming stakes (mobile gaming stakes up 83 percent);
* Galabingo.com net revenue was 23 percent ahead, helped by the launch of additional exclusive content and higher actives, which increased by 13 percent due to effective retention and reactivation programmes. Mobile now accounts for 51 percent of stakes with mobile stakes 71 percent ahead of the prior year;
* Galacasino.com actives were 94 percent ahead of last year following a high level of promotional activity. However, a number of large winners left margin 0.4pp lower than last year and net gaming revenue GBP 900,000 or 25 percent behind. Mobile now accounts for 57 percent of stakes with mobile stakes 20 percent ahead of the prior year;
* Eurobet.it actives were 10 percent ahead of last year's World Cup quarter, with over half of new depositors in the quarter recruited through the shop estate. Sports stakes were 60 percent ahead, but gross win margin was 3.9pp behind last year's particularly strong level. Gaming net revenue was in-line with last year with an increase in casino games net revenue (up 32 percent) offset by market-led declines in poker and virtual racing.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.