No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Gala Coral Group Limited released its Q3 results
Thursday August 20,2015 : GOOD DIGITAL PERFORMANCE A FEATURE OF CORAL Q3 RESULTS
Twelve weeks ended 4 July 2015 show good growth.
Gala Coral Group Limited released its Q3 results for the twelve weeks ended 4 July 2015 on Thursday, the first since its merger with Ladbrokes and covering Coral Retail, Eurobet Retail and Online, but not Gala Retail.
The digital operations section of the report includes:
* Online EBITDA 28 percent up on the comparative period last year at GBP 17.1 million. Adjusting FY14 for the impact of Point of Consumption tax (- GBP 6.2 million) and the World Cup (- GBP 1.6 million), EBITDA was GBP 11.5 million or 202 percent ahead;
* Coral.co.uk net revenue was 69 percent ahead of last year or 81 percent ahead excluding the World Cup. New customer acquisition rates remain very strong with competitive offers and multi-channel driving acquisition rates 19 percent ahead of last year;
* Coral.co.uk sports net revenue was 102 percent ahead of last year (149 percent ahead excluding the World Cup) with spend-per-head 54 percent up, driven by an improved product offering. Sports margin was 1.7pp ahead of last year with UK horse racing results ahead of expectations. Bet-in-Play now represents 53 percent of sports stakes (excluding horseracing), an increase of 5.2pp over the previous year. Mobile now accounts for 68 percent of Coral.co.uk sports stakes with mobile stakes 80 percent ahead of the prior year (62 percent excluding the World Cup);
* Coral.co.uk gaming net revenue was 52 percent ahead of last year, with mobile representing 65 percent of gaming stakes (mobile gaming stakes up 83 percent);
* Galabingo.com net revenue was 23 percent ahead, helped by the launch of additional exclusive content and higher actives, which increased by 13 percent due to effective retention and reactivation programmes. Mobile now accounts for 51 percent of stakes with mobile stakes 71 percent ahead of the prior year;
* Galacasino.com actives were 94 percent ahead of last year following a high level of promotional activity. However, a number of large winners left margin 0.4pp lower than last year and net gaming revenue GBP 900,000 or 25 percent behind. Mobile now accounts for 57 percent of stakes with mobile stakes 20 percent ahead of the prior year;
* Eurobet.it actives were 10 percent ahead of last year's World Cup quarter, with over half of new depositors in the quarter recruited through the shop estate. Sports stakes were 60 percent ahead, but gross win margin was 3.9pp behind last year's particularly strong level. Gaming net revenue was in-line with last year with an increase in casino games net revenue (up 32 percent) offset by market-led declines in poker and virtual racing.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.