No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Gala Coral Group Limited released its Q3 results
Thursday August 20,2015 : GOOD DIGITAL PERFORMANCE A FEATURE OF CORAL Q3 RESULTS
Twelve weeks ended 4 July 2015 show good growth.
Gala Coral Group Limited released its Q3 results for the twelve weeks ended 4 July 2015 on Thursday, the first since its merger with Ladbrokes and covering Coral Retail, Eurobet Retail and Online, but not Gala Retail.
The digital operations section of the report includes:
* Online EBITDA 28 percent up on the comparative period last year at GBP 17.1 million. Adjusting FY14 for the impact of Point of Consumption tax (- GBP 6.2 million) and the World Cup (- GBP 1.6 million), EBITDA was GBP 11.5 million or 202 percent ahead;
* Coral.co.uk net revenue was 69 percent ahead of last year or 81 percent ahead excluding the World Cup. New customer acquisition rates remain very strong with competitive offers and multi-channel driving acquisition rates 19 percent ahead of last year;
* Coral.co.uk sports net revenue was 102 percent ahead of last year (149 percent ahead excluding the World Cup) with spend-per-head 54 percent up, driven by an improved product offering. Sports margin was 1.7pp ahead of last year with UK horse racing results ahead of expectations. Bet-in-Play now represents 53 percent of sports stakes (excluding horseracing), an increase of 5.2pp over the previous year. Mobile now accounts for 68 percent of Coral.co.uk sports stakes with mobile stakes 80 percent ahead of the prior year (62 percent excluding the World Cup);
* Coral.co.uk gaming net revenue was 52 percent ahead of last year, with mobile representing 65 percent of gaming stakes (mobile gaming stakes up 83 percent);
* Galabingo.com net revenue was 23 percent ahead, helped by the launch of additional exclusive content and higher actives, which increased by 13 percent due to effective retention and reactivation programmes. Mobile now accounts for 51 percent of stakes with mobile stakes 71 percent ahead of the prior year;
* Galacasino.com actives were 94 percent ahead of last year following a high level of promotional activity. However, a number of large winners left margin 0.4pp lower than last year and net gaming revenue GBP 900,000 or 25 percent behind. Mobile now accounts for 57 percent of stakes with mobile stakes 20 percent ahead of the prior year;
* Eurobet.it actives were 10 percent ahead of last year's World Cup quarter, with over half of new depositors in the quarter recruited through the shop estate. Sports stakes were 60 percent ahead, but gross win margin was 3.9pp behind last year's particularly strong level. Gaming net revenue was in-line with last year with an increase in casino games net revenue (up 32 percent) offset by market-led declines in poker and virtual racing.
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.