No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Thursday October 29,2015 : PLAYTECH REPORTS A STRONG THIRD QUARTER
Good growth in key indicators.
Online gambling group Playtech plc has released a strong third quarter report highlighting good performances from both its gaming and financial operations.
Financial highlights include:
* Total revenues up 47 percent compared to Q3 2014 on a reported basis, with 24 percent growth excluding acquisitions and adding back the impact of the UK POC tax; and 17 percent growth on a constant currency basis excluding acquisitions and adding back the impact of the UK POC tax;
* Regulated revenues accounted for over half of group revenues in the quarter, with over 40 percent of gaming revenues from regulated markets (35 percent in Q3 2014)
Operational highlights in the gaming division that include:
* Strong growth from new and existing business with 73 percent of growth from regulated markets;
* Mobile accounted for 23 percent of software revenues in the quarter, up from 17 percent in Q3 2014;
* Positive momentum in white-label performance;
* Strong pipeline of opportunities;
Operational high lights in the financial division include:
* Pro-forma revenue growth of 36 percent vs Q3 2014 driven by customer acquisition and market volatility;
* Active CFD customers of 26,400 in the quarter, up 21 percent against the same period in 2014, with first time depositors for CFDs of 9,700, up 19 percent;
* Regulatory approval for the acquisition of Plus500 expected by the end of November;
* Formally challenging the Central Bank of Ireland's decision regarding the acquisition of Ava Trade;
Current trading and outlook:
* Average daily revenue in the gaming division for the first 27 days of Q4 2015 up 14 percent on Q4 2014 (10 percent on a constant currency basis excluding acquisitions and adding back the impact of the UK POC tax) and flat on Q3 2015;
* In the 19 trading days to 27 October 2015, the financials division saw both active CFD customers and first time depositors for CFDs, up over 20 percent against the same period in 2014.
Mor Weizer, chief executive officer of Playtech, commented:
"Playtech delivered a strong operational performance in the third quarter with reported growth of 47 percent and underlying growth of 17 percent. Three quarters of our growth in Q3 came from regulated markets which now account for over half of all group revenues.
"Our Gaming division continues to enjoy double-digit underlying growth with our strong pipeline of opportunities giving us confidence in maintaining our momentum. Our Financials division had a strong quarter driven by customer acquisition, with a focus on our direct marketing channels, and we hope to complement our growth with the completion of the acquisitions of Plus500 and Ava Trade.
"Given the strength of our business and the momentum that we are enjoying, we have confidence for the remainder of 2015 and beyond."
Gambling News :
MPN Poker Tour Malta Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Casino Malta this week, with a €150,000 guaranteed €500 + €50 Main Event running alongside a full complement of side events, parties and activities.
€8 million mobile jackpot win on Mega Moolah -
Mega Moolah was hit on Tuesday 25 April 2017 by a Tipico player playing on their mobile device, just over a month after a €6.6 million jackpot was collected in March. The pay-out of €8,012,153.35 is the largest mobile jackpot win in history, superseding Microgaming’s pay-out in August 2016 of €7,968,311.26.
NHL Odds: Young Oilers Face Veteran Ducks in Round Two -
Game Two in Anaheim (10:30 PM ET on NBCSN) features the first and second ranked teams in the Pacific Division during the regular season, with only two points separating them. The Oilers edged the Ducks 3-2 in regular season games, outscoring them by a slim 14-12 margin. This series will be close, and Game Two will decide who has the edge heading back to Edmonton.
Americas Card Room Online Super Series Starts Now -
The OSS Cub3d is Americas Cardroom’s 3-part tournament series. It features the Mini Online Super Series (MOSS), the now-underway Online Super Series (OSS), and the upcoming Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS).
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker -
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker.In order to ensure our poker players’ user experience is even more seamless, we’ve introduced a new feature in our poker software called Quick Seat for both Ignition Poker.
Finnish people prefer the government to run the casinos -
Nordic countries have been, historically, the main markets for the online casino operators. The reasons for this are rather clear - these countries are very cold and people simply prefer to stay home and gamble than go outside to visit a casino.
NBA Odds: Chalk-Heavy Warriors Host Portland for Game 2 -
The Golden State Warriors needed a strong fourth quarter to put away the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. But they still didn’t cover as 15-point home favourites in a 121-109 victory. Can they do better this Wednesday (10:30 PM ET, TNT) in Game 2 of their first-round playoff series?
Caesar’s Triumph Slot Launches -
Caesar’s Triumph is new slot at Bovada that features the Roman dictator in all his glory. The action takes place on five reels where you’ll find 20 paylines and plenty of ways to spin your way to victory.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.