No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Thursday October 29,2015 : PLAYTECH REPORTS A STRONG THIRD QUARTER
Good growth in key indicators.
Online gambling group Playtech plc has released a strong third quarter report highlighting good performances from both its gaming and financial operations.
Financial highlights include:
* Total revenues up 47 percent compared to Q3 2014 on a reported basis, with 24 percent growth excluding acquisitions and adding back the impact of the UK POC tax; and 17 percent growth on a constant currency basis excluding acquisitions and adding back the impact of the UK POC tax;
* Regulated revenues accounted for over half of group revenues in the quarter, with over 40 percent of gaming revenues from regulated markets (35 percent in Q3 2014)
Operational highlights in the gaming division that include:
* Strong growth from new and existing business with 73 percent of growth from regulated markets;
* Mobile accounted for 23 percent of software revenues in the quarter, up from 17 percent in Q3 2014;
* Positive momentum in white-label performance;
* Strong pipeline of opportunities;
Operational high lights in the financial division include:
* Pro-forma revenue growth of 36 percent vs Q3 2014 driven by customer acquisition and market volatility;
* Active CFD customers of 26,400 in the quarter, up 21 percent against the same period in 2014, with first time depositors for CFDs of 9,700, up 19 percent;
* Regulatory approval for the acquisition of Plus500 expected by the end of November;
* Formally challenging the Central Bank of Ireland's decision regarding the acquisition of Ava Trade;
Current trading and outlook:
* Average daily revenue in the gaming division for the first 27 days of Q4 2015 up 14 percent on Q4 2014 (10 percent on a constant currency basis excluding acquisitions and adding back the impact of the UK POC tax) and flat on Q3 2015;
* In the 19 trading days to 27 October 2015, the financials division saw both active CFD customers and first time depositors for CFDs, up over 20 percent against the same period in 2014.
Mor Weizer, chief executive officer of Playtech, commented:
"Playtech delivered a strong operational performance in the third quarter with reported growth of 47 percent and underlying growth of 17 percent. Three quarters of our growth in Q3 came from regulated markets which now account for over half of all group revenues.
"Our Gaming division continues to enjoy double-digit underlying growth with our strong pipeline of opportunities giving us confidence in maintaining our momentum. Our Financials division had a strong quarter driven by customer acquisition, with a focus on our direct marketing channels, and we hope to complement our growth with the completion of the acquisitions of Plus500 and Ava Trade.
"Given the strength of our business and the momentum that we are enjoying, we have confidence for the remainder of 2015 and beyond."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
GAN Partners with Station Casinos -
B2B online gaming company GAN (formerly Game Account Network) has revealed Station Casinos as its previously unidentified partner in an announcement made August 2016
Oceanís Call Slot Launches -
Online gambling games developer Habanero has embarked on a journey across the high seas to bring players its latest HTML5 high resolution slot title, Oceanís Call.
Big Names Playing WCOOP -
The big names came out to play in the closing stages of the World Championship of Online Poker this week as major prizes were handed out in a number of exciting and entertaining competitions.
Sirplay to Open Argentina Branch -
#SirPlay expects the new office to be fully operational by early next year, extending its service to Grupo Slots, which holds a license to operate the provincial San Luis Lottery, and other potential LatAm clients.
DFS Changes for Ohio -
#dfs Coley says that at present DFS is an example of the "pools for profit" concept, the rules for which the state Attorney General has opined are unclear in relation to DFS.
New Jersey Teams Up With Kahnawake Gaming Commission -
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission have agreed to collaborate in preventing unlicensed online operators from accepting bets from New Jersey and other U.S. states through the Continent 8 data centre situated on tribal land, according to reports Tuesday from the Associated Press news agency.
Petition to Ban Online Gaming in Singapore -
Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Clubís application to operate online betting has triggered the origination of a petition that calls on the Government to deny authorization and stop legalization of online gambling.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.