11/22/2012 : NORDIC LEISURE RETURNS TO PROFIT
Positive outlook on continue growth opportunities
Nordic Leisure delivered its third quarter 2012 results this week, showing a return to profit over the same period last year.
Key performance highlights include:
– Operating income of SEK 24.6 million (Q3/2011: SEK 21 Million) up 17 percent
– Profit after tax amounted to SEK 2.7 million (Q3/2011: SEK – 1.9 million)
– Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.10 (Q3/2011: – 0.07).
– Increase in casino gaming accounting for 44.2 percent of the group's business (Q3/2011: 34.2 percent)
– Betting representing 27.6 percent (Q3/2011: 25.3 percent)
– Poker down from 40.4 percent in Q3/2011 to 28.2 percent
Claes Hallen, chief executive officer of Nordic Leisure Ltd said : "Our goal is to drive growth, primarily in casinos and betting. The company's focus remains on organic growth and operating results in increased intake".