Wednesday April 27,2016 : EVOLUTION GAMING DELIVERS
Live casino has what it takes to continue growing at a high pace in the coming years, says live dealer chief.
Evolution Gaming delivered robust results in its latest financial report, saying the company is confident that the momentum will continue.
– Key performance indicators for the three month period ending March 31, 2016 include:
– Revenues increased by 59 percent to Euro 24.8 million (Q1/2016 Euro 15.6 million)
– Profit for the period amounted to Euro 7.6 million (Q1/2015: Euro 1.4 million)
– Earnings per share amounted to Euro 0.21 (Q1/2015: Euro 0.04)
– Adjusted EBITDA increased by 67 percent to Euro 10.3 million (Q1/2015: Euro 6.2 million), with a margin of 42 percent (Q1/2015: 39 percent)
– Mobile penetration amounted to 34 percent (Q1/2015: 20 percent)
“On the whole, I view the continued development of both the market and Evolution with the same confidence as previously,” chief executive officer of Evolution Gaming, Jens von Bahr said.
“Although Live Casino remains a small part of the total online gaming market, with its social interaction and customisable content, it has what it takes to continuing growing at a high pace over the coming years.”
In related news, Evolution Gaming’s chief operating officer Svante Liljevall will step down from the position he has held for the past eight years.